The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

4 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Who’s benefiting from Joe?

Racial and Ethnic Wealth Inequalities Have Deepened since the Pandemic.

Huge point they are desperate to keep out of the  economy script.  

Everything is amazing. 

You don't see that in the American msm. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, sherpa said:

And timid to admit it, as timing is nearly impossible, but I just moved everything that was equity based into fixed income.

Now you've got to time when to get back in.  I got out before the 2008 crash and waited too long to get back in.  it is impossible.  I hope you're not listening to trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13119241/Trump-threatens-biggest-stock-market-crash-HISTORY-loses-Biden-claims-five-things-DOJ-investigate-Haley-wild-speech-MAGA-fans-South-Carolina-primary.html

• Disagree 1

48 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Now you've got to time when to get back in.  I got out before the 2008 crash and waited too long to get back in.  it is impossible.  I hope you're not listening to trump.

I've been doing this for forty years, so I'm comfortable with my decisions.

Either way, I sure as hell aren't going to listen to you.

No offense.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

If the economy holds up during the rest of 2024, as most economists expect, Biden will sustain that 4-3 advantage in our tracking. We measure the current president’s economy against prior presidents at the same point in their term. The COVID pandemic dominated Trump’s fourth year in office, wrecking Trump’s stats on employment and GPD growth. So a head-to-head comparison favors Biden for the next 10 months and if stocks do well he could beat Trump there also, for a 5-2 edge in our seven metrics.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

If the economy holds up during the rest of 2024, as most economists expect, Biden will sustain that 4-3 advantage in our tracking. We measure the current president’s economy against prior presidents at the same point in their term. The COVID pandemic dominated Trump’s fourth year in office, wrecking Trump’s stats on employment and GPD growth. So a head-to-head comparison favors Biden for the next 10 months and if stocks do well he could beat Trump there also, for a 5-2 edge in our seven metrics.

Everyone's paying more for everything.  And putting it on credit cards.  That bill's gonna come due well before the election.

• Agree 1

The economic performance of the US is pure testament to our private sector industrial skill.

It has nothing to do with political leadership, which has been an anchor. 

The man we have in charge now, along with his entire cabinet and appointees, have no private industry experience.

They have nothing to do with this success, and it would have been greater if not for their efforts.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Economy is only working for a concentrated group of elites. 

Crime is out of control. Unvetted illegal immigration is so bad it's bankrupting cities.

Media creates false narratives.  

This crap continues and grows. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

On 2/3/2023 at 8:04 AM, BillStime said:

Tell that to the Tyson employees of the 6 plants that have been or are going to be shut down this year I bet they share your sentiment .

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, T master said:

Tell that to the Tyson employees of the 6 plants that have been or are going to be shut down this year I bet they share your sentiment .

T, maybe you can conduct your own research on Tyson's business practices, industry challenges, and competitors, then report back. Review their 10-Q and 10-K and analyst reports and provide insights into their challenges, supply and demand trends, and the costs of pork and chicken.

Meanwhile, I don't remember your outrage over Tyson's, which has been laying off people for years, including during the Trump years. Here is a sample:

2017: Tyson Foods reducing corporate headcount by 450

2017: Tyson Foods, Inc. 54 Layoff Permanent - San Diego

2018: More Than 100 Layoffs Announced At Tyson Plant In Van Buren

2018: Tyson may lay off hundreds of South Bay workers - San Diego

2019: More than 100 to lose jobs in closure of Fort Worth frozen food facility

2020: Tyson Foods outsourcing will ‘displace’ 330 tech employees - Talk Business & Politics

2020: Tyson to cut 500 jobs, including some in Chicago, as part of restructuring – Chicago Tribune

2020: 4 Ways Tyson Foods Made 2020 Worse

Additionally, I don't remember hearing any comments from you about the numerous company layoffs during the Trump administration. Here's just a sample:

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

T, maybe you can conduct your own research on Tyson's business practices, industry challenges, and competitors, then report back. Review their 10-Q and 10-K and analyst reports and provide insights into their challenges, supply and demand trends, and the costs of pork and chicken.

Meanwhile, I don't remember your outrage over Tyson's, which has been laying off people for years, including during the Trump years. Here is a sample:

2017: Tyson Foods reducing corporate headcount by 450

2017: Tyson Foods, Inc. 54 Layoff Permanent - San Diego

2018: More Than 100 Layoffs Announced At Tyson Plant In Van Buren

2018: Tyson may lay off hundreds of South Bay workers - San Diego

2019: More than 100 to lose jobs in closure of Fort Worth frozen food facility

2020: Tyson Foods outsourcing will ‘displace’ 330 tech employees - Talk Business & Politics

2020: Tyson to cut 500 jobs, including some in Chicago, as part of restructuring – Chicago Tribune

2020: 4 Ways Tyson Foods Made 2020 Worse

Additionally, I don't remember hearing any comments from you about the numerous company layoffs during the Trump administration. Here's just a sample:

You really need a new purpose in life.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1