Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The government worked in concert with private companies to censor speech.

Fact. Undeniable. 

There has been mountains of documents produced to show that this did indeed occur. 

@John from Riverside takeway, because he's been told what to think and happily parrots it, is that  dyed in the wool liberal Taibbi's reporting "fell on its face"

:lol:

Dude seek help immediately.  

Dyed in the wool liberal who worked with Elon musk

OK seems plausible

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Looks like they were fired before testimony... I seem to remember getting somewhere near $1000 to be an expert witness.  I think I got $500 to review a single case at home and give an opinion.  I"m pretty sure the agents were making less than me at their jobs.  btw, this isn't court.  It's testifying in front of the house committee.  Wray was a witness today.  You think he got paid ?  Lawyers, please weigh in.

It got boring and I had some chores to do.  looks like Wray his doing just fine:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4092726-fbi-director-christopher-wray-testifies-house-judiciary-live-updates/

Ken Buck, a good R:

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) noted Wray’s status as a Republican appointee leading an agency often attacked by the GOP.

“You're still a registered Republican, and I hope you don't change your party affiliation after this hearing is over,” Buck said.

“But I want to thank you. I want to thank you for leading an agency as you mentioned in your opening statement, that protects Americans from foreign terrorists, that an agency that protects Americans from spies from China, and Russia and cybercrime, and public corruption and organized crime and drug cartels and human traffickers and white collar criminals,” he added.

“And I want to thank you and the FBI for protecting law-abiding Americans from the evil that exists all around us.”

That’s a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. An expert gets paid WHATEVER they want to get paid. (Not saying that’s what happened here.)  To equate this to Wray testifying today is beyond hilarious! 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. An expert gets paid WHATEVER they want to get paid. (Not saying that’s what happened here.)  To equate this to Wray testifying today is beyond hilarious! 

How much do you think Vindman got paid?  How much has he lost?  Is he a patriot in your eyes?  Earnest enough for you?  watch his hands shake.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

How much do you think Vindman got paid?  How much has he lost?  Is he a patriot in your eyes?

He’s not anything in my eyes. I have no idea what your point is. Experts and whistleblowers get paid whatever they want. It doesn’t make them good or bad people. And it means absolutely NOTHING about the validity of their testimony.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He’s not anything in my eyes. I have no idea what your point is. Experts and whistleblowers get paid whatever they want. It doesn’t make them good or bad people. And it means absolutely NOTHING about the validity of their testimony.

Money is a powerful incentive to the weak and even the not so weak.  But more to the weak.

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The government worked in concert with private companies to censor speech.

Fact. Undeniable. 

There has been mountains of documents produced to show that this did indeed occur. 

@John from Riverside takeway, because he's been told what to think and happily parrots it, is that  dyed in the wool liberal Taibbi's reporting "fell on its face"

:lol:

Dude seek help immediately.  

You didn’t mind when Trump colluded with Facebook and Twitter, right Karen Psyop?

You didn’t mind when Trump paid media outlets to catch and kill his salacious stories?

Gym and Jimmy C would never investigate that right? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71002ea91bc6b5caa1c

55 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Money is a powerful incentive to the weak and even the not so weak.  But more to the weak.

Here is $5, keep your dipshlt opinions to yourself :😱 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t mind when Trump colluded with Facebook and Twitter, right Karen Psyop?

You didn’t mind when Trump paid media outlets to catch and kill his salacious stories?

Gym and Jimmy C would never investigate that right? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71002ea91bc6b5caa1c

It's gross when anyone does it, agreed?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hawk, I’ve yet to find anything that you and I agree on. I’m going to keep looking though. 😉

I've given this some thought.  Do you like pasta?  and dry red Italian wine?  I just made an excellent Carbonara and it takes 15 mins.  Jamie Oliver 1 pot dishes...You're welcome

Edited by redtail hawk

49 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I've given this some thought.  Do you like pasta?  and dry red Italian wine?  I just made an excellent Carbonara and it takes 15 mins.  Jamie Oliver 1 pot dishes...You're welcome

We found something! I used to love watching Jamie Oliver cook in his little British flat. There were certain products that are packaged differently in the UK and I always found it interesting. And I do love me some carbonara! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We found something! I used to love watching Jamie Oliver cook in his little British flat. There were certain products that are packaged differently in the UK and I always found it interesting. And I do love me some carbonara! 

My wife immediately ordered the cookbook.  Be careful!  I'm thinking some tuna and it's a great tune noodle casserole (which I love).

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

My wife immediately ordered the cookbook.  Be careful!  I'm thinking some tuna and it's a great tune noodle casserole (which I love).

Okay…try this. Fry bacon in a pan. Reserve the grease, and then cook/warm a can of well drained tuna in the grease. Put the crumbled bacon back in the pan, and then pour the entire mixture over spaghetti. Pour a ladle or two of the pasta water over it, with a drizzle of olive oil. Cover in Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with chopped parsley. It’s the best! 👍

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The congressman can orate. Pretty standard qualification excepting MTG, Boebert, Santos and Tuberville.   But Wray destroys his argument.  Perception matters but is not ultimate truth.

I prefer Hank Johnsons take:

Edited by redtail hawk