I have to admit for the first time....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like that commerical was going to get airtime  <_<

343856[/snapback]

Does it matter? How many commercials do we post about here? I'd say those advertising dollars have been well spent.

She's higher on my list now than Lindsay Lohan. Can't believe what she did to her body.

343635[/snapback]

I dug Lindsay when she weighed 140. Man she is so nasty now. What a waste. Paris is a hottie. She is everything I cant stand in a girl personality wise but she is hot

Yeah, like that commerical was going to get airtime

exactly - they did a great PR job on this one. And the whole "our servers crashed today" was predictable as well - I guarantee you the tech team turned off the servers for a few hours. It worked though....

I like the sequence of 3 shots where they

show her on her knees with her scrawney ribs poking out,

then she eats the burger,

then she sticks her finger down her throat.

go watch it again:)

344065[/snapback]

Thats hilarious. While admiring the marketing strategy in use here, i really hate these kinds of commercials (or maybe i just hate Paris, because i loved the mechanical bull). I will give some serious props to the editors for the sequencing, it surely looks too deliberate to be coincidental.

I dug Lindsay when she weighed 140.  Man she is so nasty now.  What a waste.  Paris is a hottie.  She is everything I cant stand in a girl personality wise but she is hot

344036[/snapback]

No doubt. The girl was freaking HOT in mean girls. Just a shame...

Paris Hilton is fugly, has no boobage, is dumber than a bucket of broken hammers and is incredibly wealthy thanks to her family.

We have a saying back home about girls like that. Let's date em'.