No trade Mock Drafts

RyanC883

1 minute ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

And I wouldn't hate it.

There is a thread debating Campbell vs Wright going on. I can see both sides, but I lean more Campbell. Right now we have a RT already on the roster going into his 3rd year. Rookie, injured so this will be his year to prove its his position or time to move on.

As it sits now, we have no idea what we are doing at MLB. So my questions are, which rookie would be best to start? Which is worth the #27 pick in value/need? Which position is more successful for a rookie to start in?

I'll be honest. I don't know if I had to choose between Campbell and Wright right now, which I would take. I'd like them both.😁

I like them both I think Campbell is a 2nd rounder. He could be there for us or maybe trade up a few spots in the second and get him. If we can get both these guys our team is greatly improved. 

21 minutes ago, wppete said:

I like them both I think Campbell is a 2nd rounder. He could be there for us or maybe trade up a few spots in the second and get him. If we can get both these guys our team is greatly improved. 

From what I'm seeing,  Campbell is top 50 (end of first in some). I seriously doubt he would be there for our 2nd or just a move of a few spots. I would guess we would have to move up probably 15+ spots to have a chance at him. I have read Pittsburgh really likes him as well and it would be a Steelers type pick/player. So I doubt he makes it past Pittsburgh at 33 or later at 49. That would be our 3rd rnd pick this year. Not sure we have the draft capital this year to do that. Would you give next year's 2nd to move up? Or do you take Wright and hope we either have our MLB already or try and get someone else? Or take Campbell and use Brown? Or Take Campbell and get a later rnd OL?

Both would be awesome, but probably unrealistic. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

From what I'm seeing,  Campbell is top 50 (end of first in some). I seriously doubt he would be there for our 2nd or just a move of a few spots. I would guess we would have to move up probably 15+ spots to have a chance at him. I have read Pittsburgh really likes him as well and it would be a Steelers type pick/player. So I doubt he makes it past Pittsburgh at 33 or later at 49. That would be our 3rd rnd pick this year. Not sure we have the draft capital this year to do that. Would you give next year's 2nd to move up? Or do you take Wright and hope we either have our MLB already or try and get someone else? Or take Campbell and use Brown? Or Take Campbell and get a later rnd OL?

Both would be awesome, but probably unrealistic. 

It’s going to be tough, moving up 15 spots in the 2nd would be very expensive, don’t think we should do that or offer next years 2nd. But I really like Campbell and Sanders. Let’s hope one of them drops a little and it’s affordable to move up a few spots…. All the other LBs ranked high seem to be smaller and more of WLB. 

• Like (+1) 1

Fanspeak, latest Jake Rigdon BB

27: R1 P27 LB Jack Campbell - Iowa

59: R2 P28 C Joe Tippmann - Wisconsin

91: R3 P28 TE Tucker Kraft - South Dakota State

130: R4 P28 G Asim Richards - North Carolina

137: R5 P2 S JL Skinner - Boise State

205: R6 P28 EDGE D.J. Johnson - Oregon

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Special K said:

A good option if they don’t go O-line in round 1.

I think one of the more interesting debates is whether we should be prioritizing targeting competition for Brown at RT or a guy who can come in to compete/start at OG with the long term plan being Morse’s heir apparent at C.

Probably need to take a swing at each at some point this draft. 

• Agree 2

MDD

When Bijan was available, however unlikely I decided to go full throttle on offense adding Kraft and Scott. So whether they go 5 wide, 4 wide double slot, or 12 personnel they've got the horses to race with. The DTs are for next year when we have to let go of the ones we have now, getting them now gives them the chance to grow in the system and weight/training room.

Bijan Robinson

RB | Texas

Tucker Kraft

TE | South Dakota State

Tyler Scott

WR | Cincinnati

Zacch Pickens

DL | South Carolina

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

WR | West Virginia

Jalen Redmond

DL | Oklahoma

PFF, The statistical data for Skinner Tavai, and Stromberg is extremely positive. I would have posted it but I can't, due to the post limitations.

27. Jack Campbell LB

59. Trenton Simpson LB

91. Rashee Rice WR

130. JL Skinner SAF

137. Jonah Tavai DL

204. Ricky Stromberg OC

1) Darnell Wright OT Tennessee: I’m sorry, but Spencer Brown is going to get Josh killed. 4 year starter on the right side in SEC. Best RT in the draft.

2) Cedric Tillman WR Tennessee:  Big physical WR with soft hands and large catch radius. Very quick in the 10 yard radius for a man of his size (6ft 3in 220lbs)

3) Daiyan Henley LB Washington State: Tough defender with speed and coverskills. Equally good against the run and the pass.

4) Luke Schoonmaker TE Michigan:Playingbehind a very good TE in Erick All. Would bestarting for any other team in the country.Untapped potential.

5) Demarco Hellman S Alabama: A sleeperpickthat can turn out to be a good value pick. 

6) Ricky Stromberg G/C Arkansas: A 4-yearstarter with versatility to play guard and center.

The top 3 will contribute day one. Schoonmaker should see snaps with the Bills playing more double TE. Best way to neutralize Miami Dolphins two cornerback's. Tillman will be a good insurance if Gabe Davis hits free agency

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

If you ignore the linebacker situation, its a lot easier

image.thumb.png.bedbbd17e4e09ace2152e66006907872.png

I noticed you likeada juice

4 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Sunday morning funnies(For those of us old enough to remember).😁

Hey, one could dream right?

Screenshot_20230402_071555_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.04981842385a61d799f1112766ad591d.jpg

I'm old enough.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.