Swalwell and Schiff: Both Out House Intel Cmte. McCarthy DESTROYS Reporter Who Questions Decision

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And how do the 'adult' Democrats act ?

Oh, you know.

Triggered Democrats Erupt on House Floor as Adam Schiff’s House of Cards Tumbles Down

SchiffCensured-McCarthy1-730x0.jpg

I honestly never thought I’d see the day when disgraced Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) would be on the receiving end of any sort of meaningful rebuke or punishment over his shameful behavior during the course of Donald Trump’s time in office, where Schiff relentlessly perpetuated, among other things, the Trump/Russia collusion hoax nonsense, using it as the basis for both undermining Trump’s presidency and attempting to impeach him.

But one clue that Schiff was going to face the music in this Congress was when House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) effectively kicked him off the House Intelligence Committee along with Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) in January, citing “integrity” as a major factor.

“I cannot put partisan loyalty ahead of national security, and I cannot simply recognize years of service as the sole criteria for membership to this essential committee. Integrity matters more,” McCarthy noted at the time, with the emphasis on integrity.

And now, nearly five months to the day later, Schiff got his just deserts once again, with the GOP-led House voting to censure him 213 to 209 (six voted “present”) after modifications were made to the resolution originally drafted by Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.), which initially failed because some Republicans objected to the call for a $16 million fine.

Because Democrats are gonna Democrat when they get called to account, the House floor erupted with cries of “shame” and “nay” as McCarthy read the resolution and noted that it passed:

chuckle.gif

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/06/21/triggered-dems-erupt-on-house-floor-as-adam-schiffs-house-of-cards-tumbles-down-n765152

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And how do the 'adult' Democrats act ?

Oh, you know.

Triggered Democrats Erupt on House Floor as Adam Schiff’s House of Cards Tumbles Down

SchiffCensured-McCarthy1-730x0.jpg

I honestly never thought I’d see the day when disgraced Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) would be on the receiving end of any sort of meaningful rebuke or punishment over his shameful behavior during the course of Donald Trump’s time in office, where Schiff relentlessly perpetuated, among other things, the Trump/Russia collusion hoax nonsense, using it as the basis for both undermining Trump’s presidency and attempting to impeach him.

But one clue that Schiff was going to face the music in this Congress was when House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) effectively kicked him off the House Intelligence Committee along with Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) in January, citing “integrity” as a major factor.

“I cannot put partisan loyalty ahead of national security, and I cannot simply recognize years of service as the sole criteria for membership to this essential committee. Integrity matters more,” McCarthy noted at the time, with the emphasis on integrity.

And now, nearly five months to the day later, Schiff got his just deserts once again, with the GOP-led House voting to censure him 213 to 209 (six voted “present”) after modifications were made to the resolution originally drafted by Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.), which initially failed because some Republicans objected to the call for a $16 million fine.

Because Democrats are gonna Democrat when they get called to account, the House floor erupted with cries of “shame” and “nay” as McCarthy read the resolution and noted that it passed:

chuckle.gif

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/06/21/triggered-dems-erupt-on-house-floor-as-adam-schiffs-house-of-cards-tumbles-down-n765152

it’s like a middle school pep rally… good gawd these leaches are detached from reality 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The country, as we used to know it, is officially over. It’s devolved into a tribal death match. 

Is that the goal of all this money into divisive PACS and charities. Or an unintended result of hard-core Poly science games to get party support. 

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Is that the goal of all this money into divisive PACS and charities. Or an unintended result of hard-core Poly science games to get party support. 

I’m off the camp that says Trump broke the system. Once he proved that an outsider could get elected, the gloves came off. The beltway cabal cannot let that happen again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m off the camp that says Trump broke the system. Once he proved that an outsider could get elected, the gloves came off. The beltway cabal cannot let that happen again. 

Bush broke the Republican Party by allowing his cronies to crate a war. As the base eroded the radical left ceased the opportunity to pull the Democratic Party well off of center while th me radical right continued to break the Republican Party until it was so fractured someone like trump could take it over. 

never forget trump was once a democrat and buddies with the Clinton’s 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bush broke the Republican Party by allowing his cronies to crate a war. As the base eroded the radical left ceased the opportunity to pull the Democratic Party well off of center while th me radical right continued to break the Republican Party until it was so fractured someone like trump could take it over. 

never forget trump was once a democrat and buddies with the Clinton’s 

I’m far less of a ‘party’ guy. What happened under Trump was that somebody finally started shining a flashlight on the corruption and permanent bureaucracy that have completely lost sight of their national mission statement. I couldn’t care less whether Trump is/was a D or an R or anything else. He served a purpose and they are STILL actively trying to destroy him for it. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m far less of a ‘party’ guy. What happened under Trump was that somebody finally started shining a flashlight on the corruption and permanent bureaucracy that have completely lost sight of their national mission statement. I couldn’t care less whether Trump is/was a D or an R or anything else. He served a purpose and they are STILL actively trying to destroy him for it. 

I’m not a party guy either, but that’s what happened. Trump did oppose and expose the bureaucracy but not out of nobility, more so because they didn’t acquiesce to him. 

My point was trump easily could have morphed into a democrat if the power fracture was on the other side at the time. 

Hell he sounded more like Bernie than any democrat did when he entered the scene. 

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

was he a politician before announcing?

The main point that I’m trying to make here is people think that he is in someway different than the politicians that we have seen pasted present and future

David Chappelle said it best when describing Trump calling him an honest liar

” yes, I’m lying to you”

” no I don’t care if you know”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Are there any elected politicians you find uncorrupted?  Do you still vote for the, warts and all?

I knew you would get to arguing "degrees of swampiness" on the low end of the spectrum.  I worry about the line on the other end of the spectrum. Schiff and Trump both crossed it. You live with what you accept. I live with what I accept. I don't expect you and I to have the same level of tolerance.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Are there any elected politicians you find uncorrupted?  Do you still vote for the, warts and all?

You guys are all focused on the wrong folks. The elected officials are corrupt for sure, but they’re simply playing within the guidelines established by the entrenched permanent bureaucracy. It’s a symbiotic relationship but corruption, while obviously bad, isn’t the worst of it. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You guys are all focused on the wrong folks. The elected officials are corrupt for sure, but they’re simply playing within the guidelines established by the entrenched permanent bureaucracy. It’s a symbiotic relationship but corruption, while obviously bad, isn’t the worst of it. 

So our system of gov't created by th constitution and amended is deeply flawed?  It's not perfect but it's pretty darn good.

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So our system of gov't created by th constitution and amended is deeply flawed?  It's not perfect but it's pretty darn good.

It is very fragile Hawk. When the permanent bureaucracy no longer reports to the elected officials, who in turn report to us, it’s game over! 

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, I know it's fragile and that's why I'm vehemently anti MAGA.

So you don’t want to make America great again? You’d rather stick with the mess you just agreed exists now? Sure! That makes a TON of sense. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you don’t want to make America great again? You’d rather stick with the mess you just agreed exists now? Sure! That makes a TON of sense. 

Your vision of great is not the same as mine...

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Right, because “MAGA” has all the power…🤣🤣🤣

They're trying to get it...by lying, cheating, threats and violence.  The good guys don't align with hate groups.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Your vision of great is not the same as mine...

They're trying to get it...by lying, cheating, threats and violence.  The good guys don't align with hate groups.

Lying, cheating, violence…🤔

Attempting to criminally frame a presidential candidate and conspiring with federal law enforcement and intelligence to cover it up…Antifa and BLM summer of violence to intimidate people into submission…sounds about right…👍

Are these the “good guys” you’re referring to? Because it seems like an awful lot of hate going on there…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Lying, cheating, violence…🤔

Attempting to criminally frame a presidential candidate and conspiring with federal law enforcement and intelligence to cover it up…Antifa and BLM summer of violence to intimidate people into submission…sounds about right…👍

Are these the “good guys” you’re referring to? Because it seems like an awful lot of hate going on there…😉

has any office holding D or prez called out to either BLM or Antifa to attack the capitol?   cuz the proud boys have testified under oath that that's what trump asked them to do. Meanwhile the scuzzy House R's campaign at hate group events. You guys somehow convince yourselves to ignore the obvious or perhaps you like hate groups.  It's sad that you put stock in a crooked,, perverse and rag tag movement whose leader is a criminal or soon will be.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

God? MAGA powers? Now what? Must be late there. 

yes, I believe Westside threatened me with God's wrath for my political beliefs.  My impression is that he's likely a moderate MAGA and probably not prone to insurrection yet still believes that God is on the dark side politically.

Edited by redtail hawk

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, I believe Westside threatened me with God's wrath for my political beliefs.  My impression is that he's likely a moderate MAGA and probably not prone to insurrection yet still believes that God is on the dark side politically.

WTF are you babbling about? I never threatened you. I never called you a nazi, white supremacist. Like you have done. Always the victim right red? Gives you an excuse to villainies me.  
No, I’m a registered democrat, have been all my life until Hillary ran. Then I got left behind by the party that I used to respect and defend. So now you label me a nazi, kkk member, homophobe. 
Are you saying that billsy and tibs are on the side you want to be associated with? Do there posts convey messages of hope and love towards fellow Americans and humans? 
They are some of the nastiest posters I’ve ever seen on PPP and you’re trying to say they are on the side of truth and justice?

Don’t let the negativity and hate spewed by both sides change you into something you’re not. Trump, biden, bush, Clinton’s are all crooks and here we are fighting over which one is the worst. And no matter what, you’re guy is so much worse than my guy and vice versa. 
Change starts within yourself. Become the change you want to see. The same goes with me. Weather your on the left or right we are all humans and Americans. Not sure if tibs is, but if he says he is than I believe him.

Lets all be better. Hate is a dark road to go down. Let’s not go there. 

Edited by Westside
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

WTF are you babbling about? I never threatened you. I never called you a nazi, white supremacist. Like you have done. Always the victim right red? Gives you an excuse to villainies me.  

@redtail hawk speaks only in circles and strawmen? How refreshing. 

Great to see things have changed since he went on perma-ignore.

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

not a victim and don't intend to become one while it's a MAGA mantra...Although I suppose the insurrectionists thought that they would win or at least be pardoned by trump.  dummies.  Do you deny that Nazi and white supremacist groups align with trump and MAGA, oh yeah, and Russian dictators?   All "very fine people". Why do you think that is?

Edited by redtail hawk