FYI…for those worried about cap space Josh solves all problems

78thealltimegreat

I know a lot of people think you can just manipulate manipulate manipulate “like the saints”.  I was poking around spotrac checking out void years which the bills have a moderate amount of.   Void years essentially take cap from a future year and give it to a guy now.   The player will count vs your cap in the void years but the player is not on your team.   If anyone is interested check out the saints void contracts for 2024 - 2027.  Almost 30 million one year and over 20 another.  That is partly how they got out of their jam.  They will have less than other teams for a few more years. 

Edited by Matt_In_NH

9 hours ago, colin said:

i think we have to let edmunds and poyer walk.

i think tre white, edmunds, poyer and hyde will all be gone after next season.  we can't pay players who aren't difference makers

I disagree about Tre White but I agree with you on all the others.

If we trade Oliver we could free up $11M as well, not saying we should, just throwing that out there.

4 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I disagree about Tre White but I agree with you on all the others.

If we trade Oliver we could free up $11M as well, not saying we should, just throwing that out there.

Not sure someone would really want that. Maybe if they negotiate a deal.  Seems unlikely.   

10 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

2 years ago Mahomes and Hill was restructured to get an offensive line. it worked out well for them.

I would argue scheme has put Edmunds in bad situations. Last game, the middle of the field was open ALL GAME LONG. That is not on tre if he is schemed to go elsewhere. 

This would be on Frazier.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TAinLA said:

This would be on Frazier.

the other issue is. POOR communication between tre and Edmunds. First TD, both of them cover the flat... come on man. If poyer is spread that wide, hes to bite on the flat then cover deep. in this case Chase.

I SWEAR Poyer gave up this game

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.