1/23 Bills Media Availability - Coverage

Beck Water

Phillips was basically useless after the hamstring injury against the Titans on the late Milano pick 6. Any hope for a strong stretch run was ruined by that foolish late season dive at Mac Jones. He didn’t have any chance of getting that sack and blew out his shoulder. 

Bummer on Hyde, but not all that surprising. I think everyone was kind of guessing he’d be cleared next week. 

Regarding Beasley coming back, meh. I wouldn’t hate it as a limited role player like he was late this year, but we need to completely rebuild the WR room beyond Diggs, Davis, and Shakir. Been starved for speed for too long. 

What is that first Thad Brown tweet about McKenzie?

It ends by saying "McKenzie said its the same questions everyone is asking. And he will ask."

What does that mean?  Who will ask whom about what?

I hate twitter.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I respectfully disagree with McDermott "that's what matters most" for a team captain and a guy who presents himself as a leader on the team.

Diggs is all of us. He’s sick of the same old *****. It’s inexplicable. Everyone besides Diggs and Milano looked like they were sleepwalking yesterday. Including the coaches. 

Love Diggs. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It ends by saying "McKenzie said its the same questions everyone is asking. And he will ask."

I hate twitter.

Wow.  It sounds like something is indeed rotten inside OBD.  They need to figure this out.  Damn.  

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I hate twitter.

Third tweet in this post.

McKenzie saying he spoke to Diggs.  Question that Diggs asked him

1 minute ago, Mark92 said:

Wow.  It sounds like something is indeed rotten inside OBD.  They need to figure this out.  Damn.  

You have to think this is still festering from the 13 seconds wound. I don't know what you do. It feels like Diggs is about ready to explode into full diva mode, where he demands a trade. We're stuck with the losing franchise. These guys can go play somewhere else.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Diggs is all of us. He’s sick of the same old *****. It’s inexplicable. Everyone besides Diggs and Milano looked like they were sleepwalking yesterday. Including the coaches. 

Love Diggs. 

You and I are not Captains and Leaders on the Bills offense.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

You have to think this is still festering from the 13 seconds wound. I don't know what you do. It feels like Diggs is about ready to explode into full diva mode, where he demands a trade. We're stuck with the losing franchise. These guys can go play somewhere else.

Losing Franchise?   They are far from a losing franchise.   Also, I'd say Diggs is a lot more stuck with the Bills than any fan is.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

You and I are not Captains and Leaders on the Bills offense.

Agreed. But you and I also are not on the Bills. Or in the locker room. Seems like the players are good with it and get it. I like my captains fiery. I want to know they care. Not suggesting he handled it perfectly or that other captains/players don’t care if they act differently, but I’m good with him reacting emotionally. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Could but only 2 teams make the SB each year.  Really only a handful of true contenders. Despite last night our team is actually still one of those. Good luck.

Edited by Scott7975

12 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Love Diggs. 

Sounds like Diggs has had it up to here with the playoff failures and meltdowns.  Who knows what his future will be with this team.  He wants to win a Championship now.  His prime years are getting used up.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.