Hoping CBS brings better cameras this week

Xwnyer

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve been streaming tv since it has been a thing. 0 issue with fox and YouTube tv, or Hulu when I used to have that. 

it’s a device, internet connection or router problem 

Nope. It's a known issue in Cincinnati at least. All my local buddies have the same issue (seen it on theirs too).

Another poster thinks it might be an issue with the local Fox affiliate. Who knows...

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Nope. It's a known issue in Cincinnati at least. All my local buddies have the same issue (seen it on theirs too).

Another poster thinks it might be an issue with the local Fox affiliate. Who knows...

Joe Cool is hijacking all the bandwidth.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve been streaming tv since it has been a thing. 0 issue with fox and YouTube tv, or Hulu when I used to have that. 

it’s a device, internet connection or router problem 

In my area (PNW) switching to fiber changed everything as far as streaming goes. I pay for 1gb speed (for fiber now and previously with comcast) and the fiber is getting me double the download and upload speeds. 

I highly recommend fiber for anyone who is able to get it in their area. 

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

They're still using a DSL connection at the stadium.  If anyone tries to make a phone call during the game, its all over.

Terry is cheap!!!

dual ten gig mpls connections out to carrier core, but the inside wiring is pretty flintstones

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

10 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

The last two weeks the main camera CBS used for the game seemed to have minor picture distortion.  When they would switch to camera showing announcers or other cameras picture was perfectly clear.  I am not seeing these issues with other network games so clearly an issue with the CBS camera.   Anyone else noticing this?  

Thank you, I thought it was me.  I have projector that does a great picture, and this time around I just couldn't dial it in.

Still looked good, but not as good as it normally does.  Was a little frustrating.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Fox through YouTube TV is worse. About every 10-15 minutes you get a spinning circle that last about 20 seconds and when it comes back it instantly goes to real time - so you often miss a play. It's not my Internet connection, it's a known issue.

I have never had this issue and also watch Fox NFL games in 4K. It’s an awesome picture 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I've been to dozens and dozens of games and their constant switching of camera angles is literally nothing like the in-stadium experience....so I guess I'll call you "Silly". 😉

no no, I think your missing my point.. At games, aren't our eyes ALL over the place and not just focused on one player? THAT is my point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.