Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and #ReleaseTheMemo

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Failure of an anesthesiologist to diagnose a hole in someone's heart?  I tried.  Surprisingly didn't find a thing.

Let's go back to the EKG's.  Let's do similar ones to the test on advanced CPR.  Not really fair (I've written board questions) but none the less...

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Let's go back to the EKG's.  Let's do similar ones to the test on advanced CPR.  Not really fair (I've written board questions) but none the less...

It would be funny if you weren't actually looking after sick people.  That's my hope.  Have a good nite, "Doc"  I hope the basement doesn't smell or have some nasty mycelium

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What's with the ignore function?  a hole in the heart (I said soul but you seem to have none) would certainly cause a murmur.  That you missed, moron.

Now we're onto heart murmurs?  Yes, your best move is to put me on ignore.  It's not going well for you.

42 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They will continue to lie and use the same playbook willfully lapped up by morons...

No matter what.

Taibbi's got them riled up.  The best part is he used to be one of them.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Now we're onto heart murmurs?  Yes, your best move is to put me on ignore.  It's not going well for you.

I think thr best way to characterize Taibbi is to say that they left him. He's every bit the liberal he's always been, he's just an actual journalist who can report obvious corruption and malfeasance when it's right in front of his face.

Same with Glenn Greenwald.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I think thr best way to characterize Taibbi is to say that they left him. He's every bit the liberal he's always been, he's just an actual journalist who can report obvious corruption and malfeasance when it's right in front of his face.

Same with Glenn Greenwald.

I didn't know they were capable of that.

• Like (+1) 1

So with that and Trump's taxes, we now know that Russian collusion was the lie many of us knew it was from the beginning.  Awesome.  Glad the Dems tore the country apart over it and did Putin's work for him, far better than he could have ever dreamed of doing himself.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

So with that and Trump's taxes, we now know that Russian collusion was the lie many of us knew it was from the beginning.  Awesome.  Glad the Dems tore the country apart over it and did Putin's work for him, far better than he could have ever dreamed of doing himself.

The definition of Lenin's useful idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

And remember this was only part one of the russiagate lies. More to come...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And remember this was only part one of the russiagate lies. More to come...

It will still be pooh-poohed by those who need to believe it was real.  Because, again, there was no way Hilly could have lost other than a conspiracy.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2023 at 9:42 AM, redtail hawk said:

right on cue.  So the pro trump posts are true and any anti trump ones are bs?

Not all the time…but on the major news stories that have been pushed for years, Trump appears to have been correct more times than not…👍

And the main stream media and Dems appear to have pushed more disinformation than not…unfortunate…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 1/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, redtail hawk said:

yes, and it certainly looks like he needed money from ukraine to make ends meet.

You stated that a drug addicted child should be disqualified from being prez.  I responded.

mmm hmm. perhaps because I'm arguing against circular arguments?

It is pointless to resist my son…😉

luke skywalker film GIF

• Like (+1) 1

In this thread Taibbi devotes special attention to the dogged efforts of then House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and the DNC to censor a tweet posted to a parody Twitter account. The tweet has a mocking GIF of Joe Biden lolling his tongue in slow-mo. In this case Twitter declined the request to censor. They thought it was stupid.

Schiff is a psychopathic fascist. Any idiot can see that the GIF was a joke, but that wasn’t the point. The point was to protect Biden from mockery. 

Golding’s New York Post story on Taibbi’s supplemental Twitter thread adds the usual note in good journalistic style: “Requests for comment from Schiff’s office and the DNC weren’t immediately returned.”

As I have observed several times in this series, we owe the publication of the Twitter Files to Elon Musk. It is a project that I believe to be the biggest story out there. Today’s Schiff-related supplement is a valuable addition and reminder that we badly need a look into the Facebook Files. They must be full of buried treasure.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/notes-on-the-twitter-files-14-a.php

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In this thread Taibbi devotes special attention to the dogged efforts of then House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and the DNC to censor a tweet posted to a parody Twitter account. The tweet has a mocking GIF of Joe Biden lolling his tongue in slow-mo. In this case Twitter declined the request to censor. They thought it was stupid.

Schiff is a psychopathic fascist. Any idiot can see that the GIF was a joke, but that wasn’t the point. The point was to protect Biden from mockery. 

Golding’s New York Post story on Taibbi’s supplemental Twitter thread adds the usual note in good journalistic style: “Requests for comment from Schiff’s office and the DNC weren’t immediately returned.”

As I have observed several times in this series, we owe the publication of the Twitter Files to Elon Musk. It is a project that I believe to be the biggest story out there. Today’s Schiff-related supplement is a valuable addition and reminder that we badly need a look into the Facebook Files. They must be full of buried treasure.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/notes-on-the-twitter-files-14-a.php

Musk is pretty much the only guy who could have pulled it off.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

He’s been red pilled…

Best way to convert a Leftist or Democrat is to subject them to their own policies…

Taibbi is finding out that Left/Dem policies/strategies are in stark contradiction to his profession as an investigative journalist…He has chosen not to sell out his morals and values for The Party…very commendable…👍

• Like (+1) 1