Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and #ReleaseTheMemo

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Thats some interesting logic.

good luck with that.

logic is mathematical.  Care to diagram the argument?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Mr Biden is not most parents. He CHOSE to run for President. He should’ve said I can’t because my son is more important to me than this four year gig. But he didn’t! 

So Trump should be disqualified secondary to Don Jr?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm sure the new congress will get to the bottom of it.  Meanwhile there's this:  https://www.newsnationnow.com/danabramslive/abrams-we-invited-hunter-bidens-ex-partner-to-appear/

Talking in circles again. You sure speculate a lot on other topics, so why not indulge us with more speculation here.

Again, if Joe Biden isn't the big guy then who is?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Talking in circles again. You sure speculate a lot on other topics, so why not indulge us with more speculation here.

Again, if Joe Biden isn't the big guy then who is?

Seems like congress should have no problem proving your thesis then.  Let's wait and see.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please explain. Trump was a private citizen when he ran for office. 

so was Biden in 2020

After leaving the vice presidency, Biden became an honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, developing the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.[266] He also continued to lead efforts to find treatments for cancer.[267] In 2017, he wrote a memoir, Promise Me, Dad, and went on a book tour.[268]Biden earned $15.6 million from 2017 to 2018.[269] In 2018, he gave a eulogy for Senator John McCain, praising McCain's embrace of American ideals and bipartisan friendships.[270] Biden was targeted by two pipe bombs that were mailed to him during the October 2018 mail bombing attempts.[271][272]

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Seems like congress should have no problem proving your thesis then.  Let's wait and see.

so was Biden in 2020

After leaving the vice presidency, Biden became an honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, developing the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.[266] He also continued to lead efforts to find treatments for cancer.[267] In 2017, he wrote a memoir, Promise Me, Dad, and went on a book tour.[268]Biden earned $15.6 million from 2017 to 2018.[269] In 2018, he gave a eulogy for Senator John McCain, praising McCain's embrace of American ideals and bipartisan friendships.[270] Biden was targeted by two pipe bombs that were mailed to him during the October 2018 mail bombing attempts.[271][272]

Nice try…Biden was the VP when he got the Burisma investigation shut down. He absolutely knew what was going on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Again it's not my thesis. Since the FBI hasn't been able to get to the bottom of anything for three years I'm only left with the word of his former business partner. Outside of Hunter, Joe and perhaps Jill he is the only other person with direct knowledge. So here we are.

I think we are at 270 on circle. Are you going to back up to 180 or continue on to 360 now?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try…Biden was the VP when he got the Burisma investigation shut down. He absolutely knew what was going on. 

yes, and it certainly looks like he needed money from ukraine to make ends meet.

You stated that a drug addicted child should be disqualified from being prez.  I responded.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again it's not my thesis. Since the FBI hasn't been able to get to the bottom of anything for three years I'm only left with the word of his former business partner. Outside of Hunter, Joe and perhaps Jill he is the only other person with direct knowledge. So here we are.

I think we are at 270 on circle. Are you going to back up to 180 or continue on to 360 now?

mmm hmm. perhaps because I'm arguing against circular arguments?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, and it certainly looks like he needed money from ukraine to make ends meet.

You stated that a drug addicted child should be disqualified from being prez.  I responded.

perhaps because I'm arguing against circular arguments?

That is NOT what I said. Don’t be an arse. What I said was that once a person decides to prioritize his drug addicted son over the ethics required to be an elected official, THAT disqualifies him/her from public office.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:
39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again…come on! Joe didn’t say he couldn’t control his drug addicted son. He said he didn’t know anything about it. 

Both could be true.  Or neither.  I think the evidence points to the former and not the latter.  But just an opinion, like yours. Ya know what they say about opinions right?

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yep.  His kid is a f up. and he knew it.  Most parents in this situation do.  I've seen kids sell their parents jewelry or their siblings mini bike for money for drugs.

and that is you making a comment stating that he most likely knew.

21 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

umm, likely the former and not the latter?

and the logic I referenced.

Epic.  

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so was Biden in 2020

Crazy how they found the first batch of docs in that office, in NOVEMBER.  

then there is this controversy about China donations to that school after that Think tank was created by his team.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/54m-in-chinese-gifts-donated-to-upenn-home-of-biden-center/

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Yep.  His kid is a f up. and he knew it.  Most parents in this situation do.  I've seen kids sell their parents jewelry or their siblings mini bike for money for drugs.

I wonder if Hunter sold any of the classified docs Joe had laying about. That’s probably not possible. Right?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Cultmtl - awesome find!! I will bookmark that site. Many thanks. 

no opinion whatsoever. The facts are clear about The First Son. 

ya think they faked the video? c'mon now.  Foster Brooks on his best night couldn't pull this off.

Edited by redtail hawk