Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and #ReleaseTheMemo

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Burisma was a corrupt company in a corrupt nation.  What possible reason could ever be given for them offering a seat on their board to a guy as worthless as Hunter?

Same reason that china energy company did similar.

and its epic ironic how other politician's offspring got similar positions with the same group.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I may be wrong but I’ve always said it stems back to Hillary. She is and was the source. Others just picked it up and ran with it, seeing as how they suffered no ill effects from the narrative. 

I mean ALL politicians lie, so it's not like they carry the brunt of the blame here. Who can blame democrat leaders for continuing the lie when they know that they have not only a friendly media who will not challenge them, but also a media who will help attack the minority who are actually still doing journalism.

It doesn't take some great  conspiracy or cabal pulling strings.  It merely takes politicians being who they've always been along with a media fully infected with groupthink.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Burisma was a corrupt company in a corrupt nation.  What possible reason could ever be given for them offering a seat on their board to a guy as worthless as Hunter?

Clearly, they thought they could influence politician who could well become the next prez.  From there to "they did" is a leap of logic.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I mean ALL politicians lie, so it's not like they carry the brunt of the blame here. Who can blame democrat leaders for continuing the lie when they know that they have not only a friendly media who will not challenge them, but also a media who will help attack the minority who are actually still doing journalism.

It doesn't take some great  conspiracy or cabal pulling strings.  It merely takes politicians being who they've always been along with a media fully infected with groupthink.

victim or persecution syndrome.  The force is great in MAGA.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Clearly, they thought they could influence politician who could well become the next prez.  From there to "they did" is a leap of logic.

victim or persecution syndrome.  The force is great in MAGA.

Accusing anyone not on your side of being MAGA. How refreshing and batschitt crazy leftist of you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You’ve gotta be kidding! It’s not Joe’s third cousin. It’s his son! And you don’t think Joe shouldn’t be telling his son that this is completely unacceptable? Come on! 

• Like (+1) 1

yeah, thats a huge leap to know they thought they could influence to his actions, to nocing that his actions since winning have been about supporting both that country and that energy companies' pipelines and well fields in the Dunbas/Crimea region.

Edited by Chris farley

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Clearly, they thought they could influence politician who could well become the next prez.  From there to "they did" is a leap of logic

Influence Biden...for what purpose?  Surely for the purest of reasons according to the MAWA crowd...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve gotta be kidding! It’s not Joe’s third cousin. It’s his son! And you don’t think Joe shouldn’t be telling his son that this is completely unacceptable? Come on! 

of course he should have.  I've seen many parents that can't control their drug abusing kids however.  Most actually.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

of course he should have.  I've seen many parents that can't control their drug abusing kids however.  Most actually.

Once again…come on! Joe didn’t say he couldn’t control his drug addicted son. He said he didn’t know anything about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again…come on! Joe didn’t say he couldn’t control his drug addicted son. He said he didn’t know anything about it. 

Both could be true.  Or neither.  I think the evidence points to the former and not the latter.  But just an opinion, like yours. Ya know what they say about opinions right?

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Both could be true.  Or neither.  I think the evidence points to the former and not the latter.  But just an opinion, like yours.

if the evidence is the content of that laptop, then he was lying when he said he didn't know anything about it.

one of the emails is from Biden, to him telling him to get help and how he loves and supports him no matter what. Nice words from a parent. but also shows he knew of the addiction.

The strange emails were biden/jill talking about why hunter cannot be around the grandkids.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Both could be true.  Or neither.  I think the evidence points to the former and not the latter.  But just an opinion, like yours. Ya know what they say about opinions right?

So the dozens of pictures of Joe with Hunter and his business partners are just my ‘opinion’. Of course Joe knew what Hunter was up to. But, he had blinders on because of his soft spot for his lone remaining son. That may make him a dedicated father but it completely disqualifies him from being an elected official. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

if the evidence is the content of that laptop, then he was lying when he said he didn't know anything about it.

one of the emails is from Biden, to him telling him to get help and how he loves and supports him no matter what. Nice words from a parent. but also shows he knew of the addiction.

The strange emails were biden/jill talking about why hunter cannot be around the grandkids.

Yep.  His kid is a f up. and he knew it.  Most parents in this situation do.  I've seen kids sell their parents jewelry or their siblings mini bike for money for drugs.

Edited by redtail hawk

We've only had Hunters former business partner state in interviews that Joe Biden is indeed the big guy who is to get 10%. He's also stated in those same interviews that he'd be happy to testify to that under oath. However the FBI, that claims they've been investigating this laptop for three years have completely ghosted Mr. Bobulinski. Weird.

Anyway, If Joe Biden isn't the big guy.....

Then who is?

Thoughts redtail?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yep.  His kid is a f up. and he knew it.  Most parents in this situation do.  I've seen kids sell their parents jewelry or their siblings mini bike for money for drugs.

Mr Biden is not most parents. He CHOSE to run for President. He should’ve said I can’t because my son is more important to me than this four year gig. But he didn’t! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

We've only had Hunters former business partner state in interviews that Joe Biden is indeed the big guy who is to get 10%. He's also stated in those same interviews that he'd be happy to testify to that under oath. However the FBI, that claims they've been investigating this laptop for three years have completely ghosted Mr. Bobulinski. Weird.

Anyway, If Joe Biden isn't the big guy.....

Then who is?

Thoughts redtail?

I'm sure the new congress will get to the bottom of it.  Meanwhile there's this:  https://www.newsnationnow.com/danabramslive/abrams-we-invited-hunter-bidens-ex-partner-to-appear/