Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and #ReleaseTheMemo

What I really want to know is who is person or persons calling the shots and directing all these players to peddle these narratives.  The actors and players in these stories are just Pawns on the chessboard, middle management.  They don't set strategy and direction, they execute it.  People like Feinstein, Schiff, and Bluementhal didn't dream up this Russian bot story on their own.  Somebody provided it to them them and directed them to run with the story.  For some purpose or objective.  Who is that person?  Same goes for the media.  They all tell the exact same story using the exact same terms and wording and conclusions.  Who's distributing the story among them and calling the shots?   That's the missing piece of the puzzle here.  That's the ultimate question any investigation into these activities needs to answer.      

Who's running this show?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

As has been obvious to those of us who remain awake,  rhe constant cries of Russia! being behind anything and everything that went against the lefts narrative...was obviously fake disinformation. 

You've. Been. Had.

Oh...and the orange man was right again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What I really want to know is who is person or persons calling the shots and directing all these players to peddle these narratives.  The actors and players in these stories are just Pawns on the chessboard, middle management.  They don't set strategy and direction, they execute it.  People like Feinstein, Schiff, and Bluementhal didn't dream up this Russian bot story on their own.  Somebody provided it to them them and directed them to run with the story.  For some purpose or objective.  Who is that person?  Same goes for the media.  They all tell the exact same story using the exact same terms and wording and conclusions.  Who's distributing the story among them and calling the shots?   That's the missing piece of the puzzle here.  That's the ultimate question any investigation into these activities needs to answer.      

Who's running this show?

Soros?  Bilderberg?

• Like (+1) 1

Have any of you ever engaged a Russian troll on FB, for example?  I have.  It's pretty easy to ID them from ridiculous profiles, no friends and no or very few page posts.  I got one to tell me where he was from in Russia.  They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.  But they're out there in large numbers.  Altho recently less.  If you run into one, ask them how the ruble is doing.

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Soros?  Bilderberg?

Because the simplest, most likely explanation is a conspiracy...

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Have any of you ever engaged a Russian troll on FB, for example?  I have.  It's pretty easy to ID them from ridiculous profiles, no friends and no or very few page posts.  I got one to tell me where he was from in Russia.  They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.  But they're out there in large numbers.  Altho recently less.  If you run into one, ask them how the ruble is doing.

Because the simplest, most likely explanation is a conspiracy...

principle of parsimony, Occams Razor

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Russian disinformation.  Do you really need social media examples?  Never mind, you'll just disparage the source.

At this point, can anyone point to a narrative that was Russian disinformation?

Seems "Russian Disinformation" is just another disproven talking point.

I thought the Russian disinformation, was the story about trump being spied on while running for office?

And that ended up being factual.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

I thought the Russian disinformation, was the story about trump being spied on while running for office?

right on cue.  So the pro trump posts are true and any anti trump ones are bs?

Just now, Chris farley said:

But they still won't admit it. See OIG report on crossfire hurricane. 17 serious transgressions by the FBI, every single one of which led to more lying to a FISA court. But they'll tell you they were all just innocent mistakes. No big deal. Move along.

Talk about a cult.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2