Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and #ReleaseTheMemo

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and the ethical obligation to do a drug screen?  What if he OD'ed the next day and the nurses notes said he was visibly impaired (and of course, they would)?  c'mon.  I could make big bucks being an expert witness against you but I'm enjoying retirement.

LOL!  If he OD'd the next day, that's not my responsibility.  You're just making stuff up now. 

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  If he OD'd the next day, that's not my responsibility.  You're just making stuff up now. 

Wrong.  You saw him impaired and you did nothing.  You are culpable.  Have you ever been to a malpractice trial or deposition?  Litigator's would jump at this case like a dog in heat.  Your insurance company would likely settle.   Where's our lawyers?  Weigh in please.

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Wrong.  You saw him impaired and you did nothing.  You are culpable.  Have you ever been to a malpractice trial or deposition?  Litigator's would jump at this case like a dog in heat.  Your insurance company would likely settle.   Where's our lawyers?  Weigh in please.

I saw he was impaired...and knew based on that that he'd OD the next day?  LOL!  OK. 

No lawyer would take that case.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I saw he was impaired...and knew based on that that he'd OD the next day?  LOL!  OK. 

No lawyer would take that case.

You didn't check him for it.  He may well have had an already dangerous level of any combination of drugs in him.  If you haven't been sued (and you're a real doctor) you soon will be.  And I feel very sorry for your patients.  Forget the EKG's.  Let's discuss toxicology.

Edited by redtail hawk

Back to the thread.

Twitter Files 14: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1613589031773769739.html

Twitter Files: Top Democrats peddled false Russian bots narrative about Nunes memo, despite Twitter warnings

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-files-top-democrats-peddled-false-russian-bots-narrative-about-nunes-memo-despite-twitter-warnings

Twitter Files part 14 sheds light on “Russian bots” 

https://www.teslarati.com/twitter-files-russian-bots/

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

You didn't check him for it.  He may well have had an already dangerous level of any combination of drugs in him.  If you haven't been sued (and you're a real doctor) you soon will be.

Didn't check him for...a future OD?  How does one do that doctor?

And no, never been sued (knocks on wood).

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Didn't check him for...a future OD?  How does one do that doctor?

And no, never been sued (knocks on wood).

Do a drug screen Dufus!  Thank the lord Ive worked with talented, well trained, caring anesthesiologists (even if one did write a rude remark by sharpie on my chest during knee surgery).  He's brilliant.  UVA I believe.  You?

Edited by redtail hawk

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

And a drug screen today will tell me he's going to OD tomorrow?  LOL!  That's brilliant.  I'm sure you were sued 

A drug screen will tell you he's a likely addict who is compensating for some hole in his soul.  35 years in practice, was sued X2. .  Once as a consultant to a surgeon who f'ed up and once covering for a partner on call who f'ed up.  Won both.  The surgeon case, the family thanked me at the deposition for being there and telling the truth.  Like I had any choice.  Sorry, I forgot the case in residency where I ran the code on an invasive radiologist that missed a lunf=g lesion and hit the heart of a 40 something.  I was dropped there as well. bad stuff happens. Sometimes it's no ones fault.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Indeed.  Compassion and empathy are necessary but not sufficient to be a good doc, "doc".

I have those but they only go so far.  I'll await the first time I'm sued for not seeing a hole in someone's heart.

But I'm interested in hearing from the lawyers about how good a case this would be.  Bueller, Bueller?  Anyone, anyone?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have those but they only go so far.  I'll await the first time I'm sued for not seeing a hole in someone's heart.

Good for you. sport! I'm guessing 54k posts keeps you away from keeping up on the literature.  Is the basement dank?

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Good for you. sport! I'm guessing 54k posts keeps you away from keeping up on the literature.  Is the basement dank?

Literature about how one can be sued for not recognizing a (figurative) hole in someone's heart?  Got a link "doc"?