MAGA's Foreign Influence On Thugs And Wannabe Autocrats --Exporting The Trump Doctrine

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Words like terrorist, fascist, nazi get uses so much, in the wrong context, that its lost meaning.

Americans love some Western Backed Coups. Snap elections.

unless they go against our interest.

Interesting seeing the same Media and parrots desperate to make it about that orange dude.

But you stated you don't think very much about democracy anyway, so, what do you care? 

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

Unabashed nonsense.

Violent unrest is very much a part of South American history.

We must be as a city upon a hill! The defeated president is with the defeated president in Florida even. 

But you probably don't even think Jan 6 was bad and Trump had nothing to do with the violence either, correct? 

11 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

btw, I had to search "Brazil" on Fox News site to find a story about this on the "World" page.  last updated 4 hours ago.  Nothing on their main page.

LMAO.  We could make a list a mile long of topics that the media just ignores. and the ones they hyper ventilate on, that end up being just a media story.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t understand…why do people, who hate MAGA insurrectionists, defend MAGA Ray Epps (with his red Trump hat) after he was shown encouraging people to execute an insurrection on democracy?

Can anybody explain the rationale here?

They can't. They just ignore obvious inconsistencies. This massive one chief among them.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m going to need a glossary. The unrest in China and Iran is good, but the unrest in Brazil is bad? Come on people! Seems like a lot home team rooting going on here. The world is growing smaller all the time, but drawing these overarching conclusions is ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m going to need a glossary. The unrest in China and Iran is good, but the unrest in Brazil is bad? Come on people! Seems like a lot home team rooting going on here. The world is growing smaller all the time, but drawing these overarching conclusions is ridiculous. 

Too complicated to figure out? 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Too complicated for you…that’s obvious.

I'm not the one needing a glossary.

What you really need is GOP talking points. It is kind of funny how you guys always wait to see what your propagandist will say before saying anything yourselves 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

is this mostly peaceful?

And that makes everything, literally everything ok 

Just glad you guys are good at losing 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My goodness, it’s like you cracked the DaVinci Code! 

Why do MAGA's need to feel they've lost so badly that they need to burn down the entire game?  And why does fox feel the need to help them?  Many US blacks actually do have legitimate complaints but burning isn't the answer.

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

is this mostly peaceful?

Strawmen burn easily.  We're discussing an insurrection in Brazil.

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, because Bannon et al were in China and Iran...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

is this mostly peaceful?

That summer was Lit.

Remember when the folks attacked the white house fence at Lafyette square forcing that orange dude into a bunker.  While also providing legal aid to get the rioters released in hours. When K Harris was in the crowd calling the orange dude a Russian asset, while the DEMS danced to the tune of crossfire hurricane.  good times.

Edited by Chris farley

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Why do MAGA's need to feel they've lost so badly that they need to burn down the entire game?  Many US blacks actually do have legitimate complaints but burning isn't the answer.

Strawmen burn easily.  We're discussing an insurrection in Brazil.

Yes, because Bannon et al were in China and Iran...

The title of the thread mentions maga. So why can't we bring up the burning of our own cities by a left wing political group?  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

That summer was Lit.

Remember when the folks attacked the white house fence at Lafyette square forcing that orange dude into a bunker.  While also providing legal aid to get the rioters released in hours. When K Harris was in the crowd calling the orange dude a Russian asset, while the DEMS danced to the tune of crossfire hurricane.  good times.

download  start on page 174.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The title of the thread mentions maga. So why can't we bring up the burning of our own cities by a left wing political group?  

u can do whatever u please.  doesn't make your argument valid. 

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

download  start on page 174.

u can do whatever u please.  doesn't make your argument valid. 

It also doesn't make yours valid either. You can choose to ignore it all you want but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Why do MAGA's need to feel they've lost so badly that they need to burn down the entire game?

You would have to ask someone who thinks that’s an effective way to effect change.    I’m not that guy.  

From my perspective, anarchists want anarchy wherever they can find it.  I think it’s fashionable to try and draw a parallel between one group and another to support preconceived notions and biases, but I don’t see much difference between 1/6, the leftist riots that caused chaos across our country and the anarchists in Brazil.  

For clarity, I have no idea what the history of Brazilian politics reveals, from corruption to infighting to coups and the like.  I’m simply running with the narrative as offered, which is likely not 100% accurate. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You would have to ask someone who thinks that’s an effective way to effect change.    I’m not that guy.  

From my perspective, anarchists want anarchy wherever they can find it.  I think it’s fashionable to try and draw a parallel between one group and another to support preconceived notions and biases, but I don’t see much difference between 1/6, the leftist riots that caused chaos across our country and the anarchists in Brazil.  

For clarity, I have no idea what the history of Brazilian politics reveals, from corruption to infighting to coups and the like.  I’m simply running with the narrative as offered, which is likely not 100% accurate. 

It is accurate to point out that Miller, Alexander, Bannon and others (those accompanying Bannon when he was detained) were actively encouraging unrest in Brazil and using the same playbook as was used for Jan 6.  Oh, and that Trump met with Bolsanaro at Mar a lago. 100% is a lofty goal not yet achieved, I agree.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

It is accurate to point out that Miller, Alexander, Bannon and others (those accompanying Bannon when he was detained) were actively encouraging unrest in Brazil and using the same playbook as was used for Jan 6.  Oh, and that Trump met with Bolsanaro at Mar a lago. 100% is a lofty goal not yet achieved, I agree.

And you're upset because it's a left-wing government that is being attacked.  And if this government is being backed by China?

• Like (+1) 1