Matt Barkley reveals one of JA’s strategies for recruiting Von Miller

BillsFan619

He texted Von Miller the names of the three AFCE QBs he’d face off against each year.

Matt Barkley mentioned in the article that “You (Miller) get to play these guys six times a year…Why would you not want to come?”

I guess Von lied to us. He came to destroy average/below average AFCE QBs not to play with Josh Allen. 🤣😜🤣

Quite a big difference playing against Z Wilson, Jones and Tua instead of Mahomes, Herbert and R Wilson (when Von was on the Rams and RW was with the Seahawks).

After original post was made - Thanks, @Dablitzkrieg. Mods, please feel free to merge.

Edited by BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Matt Barkley reveals one of JA’s strategies for recruiting Von Miller
16 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Mike Schopp led his show of on Wednesday with this tweet reference.  He seemed really excited about the whole thing and thought it was juicy and great.

I didn't really get the excitement.  

I get it.

Its very anti-public-Josh-Allen.

You never see him taking those swipes at other players.

I like it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.