Republican George Santos aka "Anthony Devolder" He Was Given Committee Assignments?????

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

You present an excellent counterpoint to this discussion. I appreciate it when someone actually presents something to back up their assertion. Bidens lies at the time were a scandal that voters wouldn’t accept, resulting in him being bounced from the race. The liberal media investigated it and held him accountable. It clearly was not deemed acceptable by the party or the media. 

The best thing for Republican Party and conservative media to do would be to aggressively investigate Santos and reject his candidacy. 

I agree that Santos should not be allowed to be the candidate next time but it is funny how a guy whoafter being caught lying won 5 Senate races, two VP races, and then President was "held accountable".

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

You present an excellent counterpoint to this discussion. I appreciate it when someone actually presents something to back up their assertion. Bidens lies at the time were a scandal that voters wouldn’t accept, resulting in him being bounced from the race. The liberal media investigated it and held him accountable. It clearly was not deemed acceptable by the party or the media. 

The best thing for Republican Party and conservative media to do would be to aggressively investigate Santos and reject his candidacy. 

Well, not really, Andy.  You’re mixing up the players in the game.

Senator Biden was outed by the media and rejected for the promotion to higher office, this part is true.

However, he remained a fixture Democrat politics in the Senate, helping to guide the party for decades to come.  Later, you may recall, his loyalty to the party was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency in spite of allegations of sexual assault to go with the frequent lies and deception he was guilty of.   

Of course, we know the political end game for Joe Biden as it relates to his lies and deceptions and the Democrats—-the pinnacle of power and the Presidency of the United States. 

I accept your acknowledgement of the wisdom of my post,  and certainly appreciate the kind thoughts.  If you’re an honest man, and you strike me as such, if the GOP follows the Democrat Biden Model as you have suggested, his future is quite bright indeed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, not really, Andy.  You’re mixing up the players in the game.

Senator Biden was outed by the media and rejected for the promotion to higher office, this part is true.

However, he remained a fixture Democrat politics in the Senate, helping to guide the party for decades to come.  Later, you may recall, his loyalty to the party was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency in spite of allegations of sexual assault to go with the frequent lies and deception he was guilty of.   

Of course, we know the political end game for Joe Biden as it relates to his lies and deceptions and the Democrats—-the pinnacle of power and the Presidency of the United States. 

I accept your acknowledgement of the wisdom of my post,  and certainly appreciate the kind thoughts.  If you’re an honest man, and you strike me as such, if the GOP follows the Democrat Biden Model as you have suggested, his future is quite bright indeed. 

Santos has no future. He will be soundly defeated in two years.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Santos has no future. He will be soundly defeated in two years.

Sure, I already suggested as much.  You’re responding to comments that deal with a separate issue. 

@Andy1 agreed with my assessment that Biden had serious, substantive issues with lying and misrepresentation and suggested Republican leadership follow the Dem leadership model of dealing with Biden.  I simply outlined what exactly that model is, and I’m thinking he doesn’t want that at all.   

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure, I already suggested as much.  You’re responding to comments that deal with a separate issue. 

@Andy1 agreed with my assessment that Biden had serious, substantive issues with lying and misrepresentation and suggested Republican leadership follow the Dem leadership model of dealing with Biden.  I simply outlined what exactly that model is, and I’m thinking he doesn’t want that at all.   

Both Biden and Trump have major flaws but for most Americans - it came down to the lesser of two evils and Biden won in a landslide.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Both Biden and Trump have major flaws but for most Americans - it came down to the lesser of two evils and Biden won in a landslide.

Happy New Year BillStime! 
For once, you’re pretty much correct, but I’d argue that it wasn’t actually a ‘landslide’. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillStime said:

I can agree with your point on Trump v Biden, but that ignores the much, much larger point to be made here with respect to Biden. 

Biden has had “major flaws” for nearly 50 years and has been selected over and over to represent the Democrat party for most of those 50 years.   If you’re a Democrat, his major flaws were of no major concern.  We know this because of his 50 year career. 

To paraphrase Colonel Jessup from “A Few Good Men”….while some may find him grotesque, the truth is deep down, in places where you don’t talk about it,  you wanted him on that wall, in fact, you needed him on that wall. 

One does not accidentally back into positions of great power in the US Senate, the Vice Presidency and ultimately the Presidency with “major flaws” unless on the whole, your people were down with the whole ride.  

It wasn’t the “lesser of two evils” that got Biden into the WH, it was a comfort level with who he is, what he offered and what he delivered past and present.  

Attempting to recast it as “Gosh, what could we really do???” is weak and completely disingenuous. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can agree with your point on Trump v Biden, but that ignores the much, much larger point to be made here with respect to Biden. 

Biden has had “major flaws” for nearly 50 years and has been selected over and over to represent the Democrat party for most of those 50 years.   If you’re a Democrat, his major flaws were of no major concern.  We know this because of his 50 year career. 

To paraphrase Colonel Jessup from “A Few Good Men”….while some may find him grotesque, the truth is deep down, in places where you don’t talk about it,  you wanted him on that wall, in fact, you needed him on that wall. 

One does not accidentally back into positions of great power in the US Senate, the Vice Presidency and ultimately the Presidency with “major flaws” unless on the whole, your people were down with the whole ride.  

It wasn’t the “lesser of two evils” that got Biden into the WH, it was a comfort level with who he is, what he offered and what he delivered past and present.  

Attempting to recast it as “Gosh, what could we really do???” is weak and completely disingenuous. 

Again - both are flawed but you know what? Most Americans don’t HATE Biden the person as much as they despise Don the Con.

One of the biggest losers I’ve ever seen in politics- and I’ve seen quite a few…😉

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again - both are flawed but you know what? Most Americans don’t HATE Biden the person as much as they despise Don the Con.

Both Biden and Trump are douche bags- just in different ways…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I agree, I thought I made that clear? 

Biden has consistently delivered on the things important to his constituents—-unfortunately, many of those things were disproportionately harmful to a generation of people who looked and sounded different than his constituents.  This isn’t news to you, BillSy, however you want to spin it. 

People can rationalize behaving in a way that on the surface conflicts with their convictions, but generally there has to be something really good in it for them (more money in their pockets, safer neighborhoods and insulated property values), and it helps if there is a bigger boogie man to make one feel better.  

My point remains that in spite of what you call the “major flaws” of Biden, he’s been one of the most powerful people in the country for decades.  He was rewarded for doing the heavy dirty lifting you want to pretend now never occurred. 

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree, I thought I made that clear? 

Biden has consistently delivered on the things important to his constituents—-unfortunately, many of those things were disproportionately harmful to a generation of people who looked and sounded different than his constituents.  This isn’t news to you, BillSy, however you want to spin it. 

People can rationalize behaving in a way that on the surface conflicts with their convictions, but generally there has to be something really good in it for them (more money in their pockets, safer neighborhoods and insulated property values), and it helps if there is a bigger boogie man to make one feel better.  

My point remains that in spite of what you call the “major flaws” of Biden, he’s been one of the most powerful people in the country for decades.  He was rewarded for doing the heavy dirty lifting you want to pretend now never occurred. 

Heavy dirty lifting I want to pretend never occurred? 

Sure - list them - long winded 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Heavy dirty lifting I want to pretend never occurred? 

Sure - list them - long winded 

There are threads for that purpose.  You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. 

Kudos to you for acknowledging that Joe Biden is a human being with major flaws.     

George Santos does as well.  

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There are threads for that purpose.  You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. 

Kudos to you for acknowledging that Joe Biden is a human being with major flaws.     

George Santos does as well.  

For someone so long winded I cannot believe you are bailing on the opportunity to list all the items Biden championed that I’m won’t acknowledge.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866pzi5b7f7pgxi9og5n

Add in the fact it was the most unsecured election in our recent history that put biden in power. Without all the bogus hand written votes and machines in key states all shutting down unexpectedly with Trump in the lead. Very, very suspicious. 
But yeah lesser of two evils. Lol, what a joke.

49 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is an awesome post on so many levels,  you did really, really well here.

Thank you.    

He was rewarded for doing the heavy dirty lifting you want to pretend now never occurred. 

Why are you afraid to list all these dirty items?

5 hours ago, Westside said:

Add in the fact it was the most unsecured election in our recent history that put biden in power. Without all the bogus hand written votes and machines in key states all shutting down unexpectedly with Trump in the lead. Very, very suspicious. 
But yeah lesser of two evils. Lol, what a joke.

Wow sounds rough, too bad Trump lost 60+ court cases trying to prove this “fraud.”

and his hand-picked security chief said it was the most secure election in history.