Motor and Cook NFL Best RB tandem?

RenoNVBillsfan

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

Singletary is the man.  Doesn’t get the credit he deserves. His vision and all around game is very good and he’s dependable.  Doesn’t get arm tackled either. 

I love Devin.  He's a good back - sort of in the Travis Henry type of class.   Obviously, doesn't have breakaway speed, but Thurman had zero jets after the first 20-25 yards.  Cook is the perfect complement.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ganesh said:

If Singletary continues his good play into the playoffs, then his stock is going to rise and he will not be affordable by the Bills.  

I saw the list of likely free agent RBs next year and Singletary is definitely not in the top 5 so he might not get any big offers. I like Singletary but I think he comes back on a 3 year 8 million total type deal 

They are running well in 11 personnel. That's a spread formation. This is really good news. Josh is dangerous with a spread formation and defenses are dropping extra defenders in coverage. To be able to run in this formation puts a great deal of stress on the defense. This could be something to take advantage of in future games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.