Watch: Jim Rome roasts Pats, Myers, Belichick

PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think you're right to use the word eulogy. People have been waiting for Belichick to resurrect the Patriots post-Brady as if it was something written in the stars. But instead everything the Hoodie did made the team worse, leading up to this final tombstone moment for his coaching tenure. I can't see Bill surviving this. But then again I could see him bring Brady back at 46 thinking he could rekindle the magic.

I was listening Saturday to some sports radio and the media was allll set to get on the pats bandwagon again. Thankfully I think Sunday finished the job that this is not the same franchise since Brady left and they are not special despite the hopes some may have. 

Edited by corta765

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think you're right to use the word eulogy. People have been waiting for Belichick to resurrect the Patriots post-Brady as if it was something written in the stars. But instead everything the Hoodie did made the team worse, leading up to this final tombstone moment for his coaching tenure. I can't see Bill surviving this. But then again I could see him bring Brady back at 46 thinking he could rekindle the magic.

People always say Father Time happens with players, I think it’s true for coaches as well. It just feels like BB going threw the motions the last few years and hiring Patricia and Judge for O because he just wants his buddies around him kind of sealed it for me. BB just coaching to try and get the record.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

People always say Father Time happens with players, I think it’s true for coaches as well. It just feels like BB going threw the motions the last few years and hiring Patricia and Judge for O because he just wants his buddies around him kind of sealed it for me. BB just coaching to try and get the record.

The beginning of the end for the Patriots was Belichick assuming GM duties. He has no business running a draft.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

The way BB has the team positioned it will take years to break Shula's record.

Robert Kraft has a business decision to make.  If he can't make it, he at least has to name a GM to make it for him.

Does his allegiance lie with Bill or the fans?

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The beginning of the end for the Patriots was Belichick assuming GM duties. He has no business running a draft.

Lol he been the GM since day 1. So that’s not it. Again he is in his 70’s and just tired of it… and just wants the win record

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The way BB has the team positioned it will take years to break Shula's record.

Robert Kraft has a business decision to make.  If he can't make it, he at least has to name a GM to make it for him.

Kraft is a fan first. He hates losing and already said last off season he is tired not winning playoff games never mind not making the playoffs.  I am guessing Kraft will strongly suggest he replace Patricia and Judge and if he refuses I can see Kraft letting him go. 

15 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The only decision Kraft is currently contemplating:

Please select one:

1. Loyalty to Bill Belichick 

2. Loyalty to Patriot fanbase

3. Buttercup Lotus Blossom (aka Freida Wang, Jupiter, FL)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Rich Eisen does a better job the Rome on the play and the weekend IMO.

LOL.

Great weekend:

• "T*m Br*dy had been 89-0 in games which he led team by 17 points."
  • "a Bill Beli-CHEAT team now owns the most situationally boneheaded play in the history of the NFL".

It could only be better if $nyder was booked into federal prison and Jerry Jones accidently shot himself.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.