(OT) Jim Morrison is Alive!!!!

Apparently, Jim Morrison is alive and well and is living in Oregon. He is 62 now and is a goat farmer. Details to come from the Jim Rome Show.

341165[/snapback]

LOL sounds like a typical hilarious Rome take. I'll have to listen when I get home. Lately he has been ripping on Star War's "dorks" waiting in line for weeks to be the first in to see the movie.

LOL sounds like a typical hilarious Rome take. I'll have to listen when I get home. Lately he has been ripping on Star War's "dorks" waiting in line for weeks to be the first in to see the movie.

341368[/snapback]

wish that insult dog would do a bit on Rome and his"clones". What about the geeks that wait on line for three hrs to get on the horn with that idiot

wish that insult dog would do a bit on Rome and his"clones". What about the geeks that wait on line for three hrs to get on the horn with that idiot

341378[/snapback]

:blink:

341378[/snapback]

Not to mention the geeks that "bang the monkey" so they can get a Jim Rome tour stop. Rome has always sucked, now he is just plain awful and tired. If he would just stick to interviews (which I think is his only strength), he/we would all be better off. You should listen to the overnight guys on FOX SPORTS RADIO (George Sedano, and company) they rip on Rome all of the time. Pretty funny stuff. In a word "epic!"

Rome certainly has a lot of experience in the Dork Department.

341387[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more.

I listened to him up until about a year ago when I realized he did nothing more than disrespect almost every player over the radio and then kissed their arse when they came on live. And if he didn't like the interview he'd wait until the interviewer was gone then disrespect the interviewer. I sent him an email explaining how I thought his show had become less about sports and more about him trying to become bigger than the games. Never heard anything back but I really could care less. If that's the claim to fame he wants then so be it.

341368[/snapback]

If it is a "typical hilarious Rome take", I am oh so glad I missed it!

I'M OUT! :blink:

Apparently, Jim Morrison is alive and well and is living in Oregon. He is 62 now and is a goat farmer. Details to come from the Jim Rome Show.

341165[/snapback]

They were talking about this on the Wease show this morning. Some TV show tonight is doing a bit on this whole debate. I can't remember what the hell it was though.

Apparently Elvis and Tupac are running around out there somewhere also. :blink:

They were talking about this on the Wease show this morning.  Some TV show tonight is doing a bit on this whole debate.  I can't remember what the hell it was though.

Apparently Elvis and Tupac are running around out there somewhere also.  :huh:

341432[/snapback]

they got an amway gig with JFK :blink:

then who's grave did i visit in paris B-)

elvis?  :huh:

the big bopper?  :blink:

some french dude?  :doh:

341311[/snapback]

I have been there as well. It was amazing with all of the people singing and dancing around his grave.

Jim Rome is a fool. He's a no-talent kisass wannabe buffoon. He runs a crappy spots show, and all his callers think it's cool to try to sound like him. What a waste of airtime that guy is.

Actually hes living here in Virginia Beach, VA. My grandfather's name is Jim Morrison and hes 82 and hopefully 83 in August...

Even my dads name is James S. Morrison but he goes by his middle name Scott

341378[/snapback]

Hey to each his own. Personally I find him funny but thats just me. Some of the callers are funnier yet. You have to admit that grown men and women sitting out in front of a movie thearter weeks or even days before a movie opens is a bit creepy, if not unhealthy. My 11 year old son isnt even dopey enough to do that and he loves Star Wars. Those people need to discover girls or guys or whatever but just find some sort of life.