J.P is downtown alot...

I've probabily seen him out 10 times around Liars, 3rd Room, Soho area. I can't say that I have ever seen him a mess, but I've seen him drinking every time. He was nice when I met him the first time. Seems to be very interested in the ladies more so than talking to fans.

If you guys want to see him out, you most definitely just have to go to Liars on Fridays or Saturday. Just make sure to give j.p his space when he's laying his spiel on the innocent girls of Buffalo.

'I'm the new QB of the Bills, although I'd love to see YOUR tight end'.

T_R

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister's boyfriend owns Liars..........I'll have to ask him about Losman's late night escapades... The very fact that I've heard nothing negative from my sis so far speaks volumes.

Bottom line, Losman is in his early 20's, in Buffalo, and stinkin' rich. Since it's the offseason, I'd rather see him out and about making plays for the local girls than hear about him at home knitting sequined g-strings like Jeff Garcia. If I ever see him at Liars, I'll buy him and drink and a shot and another shot.

Jim Kelly was a hard nosed drunk. He was also the last QB to win for us in the playoffs.

Drink up JP!

My best,

Eric C

ChicagoRic

I seem to remember an article in SI about RJ saying that he went without women for the six months from training camp to after the season. I thought at the time it was admirable as i know engaging in sexual congress with women can and will decrease an athletes performance slightly. However... RJ sucked as we all know, so JP feel free to do whatever it is you please as often as you like, just leave some for the rest of us.

Jim was big on Mickey Rats too.  :)

340882[/snapback]

Back in the day, I used to see Kelly and bunch of Bills at a place in Williamsville, but for the life of me cannot remember the name of the place. Little help?

In trems of JP, as long as its not Sat night before the Fins game, I am all for him having fun. Just hope he brings a lot of raincoats .

I seem to remember an article in SI about RJ saying that he went without women for the six months from training camp to after the season.  I thought at the time it was admirable as i know engaging in sexual congress with women can and will decrease an athletes performance slightly.  However... RJ sucked as we all know, so JP feel free to do whatever it is you please as often as you like, just leave some for the rest of us.

340875[/snapback]

That was because RJ couldn't get a date.

The transformation begins. Last year everyone said JP reminded them of RJ. Now, we are hearing how he is more and more like Jim Kelly. From the cover & article in USA Today Sports Weekly to the tales of his drinking and womanizing to his strong work ethic and toughness on the field to his cocky attitude and confidence. If it's true- great. If it's the Bills planting stories in the media to get people behind this guy- that's bad. If he produces on the field, given time, he will as big as Kelly was & is in WNY. If he doesn't- he will be thrown on top of the scrap heap and be remembered along the lines of Todd Collins, Doug Flutie, RJ and Bledsoe. Only time will tell.

Hmmm...sound familiar? 

Last time we had a QB like that, the Bills went to four straight Super Bowls.

Mike

340909[/snapback]

But we lost them SB's!

Do you remember seeing Jimbos face before them games started? He was either hung over or was just plain nerved up.

The transformation begins. Last year everyone said JP reminded them of RJ. Now, we are hearing how he is more and more like Jim Kelly. From the cover & article in USA Today Sports Weekly to the tales of his drinking and womanizing to his strong work ethic and toughness on the field to his cocky attitude and confidence. If it's true- great. If it's the Bills planting stories in the media to get people behind this guy- that's bad. If he produces on the field, given time, he will as big as Kelly was & is in WNY.  If he doesn't- he will be thrown on top of the scrap heap and be remembered along the lines of Todd Collins, Doug Flutie, RJ and Bledsoe. Only time will tell.

340911[/snapback]

Tell me: what does drinking and womanizing have to do with sucess in the NFL? If that is true then is that suppose to be glorified? As long as he plays good and has success on the field, he could be the biggest whimp, punk, geek or whatever off the field for in the NFL what happens on the field is all that matters. I tell you some people are a trip: if he plays well while drinking it up and chasing women he will be compared to Kelly; if he doesn't play well then he will be called an alcoholic who spends to much time chasing women while he should be watching film and studying the game; Oh my goodness... I can't wait for the season to start!

But we lost them SB's!

Do you remember seeing Jimbos face before them games started? He was either hung over or was just plain nerved up.

340915[/snapback]

The first one, he looked hung over.

The last three, I don't remember what Kelly looked like.

Mike

I think it speaks volumes about Buffalo that the quarterback of the football team CAN go out and have a good time among the locals without being (1) photographed, (2) pestered, or (3) provoked.

I can think of a lot of cities in the NFL where it would be front-page news and cameras would be following the guy around.

Tell me: what does drinking and womanizing have to do with sucess in the NFL? If that is true then is that suppose to be glorified? As long as he plays good and has success on the field, he could be the biggest whimp, punk, geek or whatever off the field for in the NFL what happens on the field is all that matters. I tell you some people are a trip: if he plays well while drinking it up and chasing women he will be compared to Kelly; if he doesn't play well then he will be called an alcoholic who spends to much time chasing women while he should be watching film and studying the game; Oh my goodness... I can't wait for the season to start!

340917[/snapback]

i think you're missing the point. buffalo is a blue collar, go-out-drinking-with-your-boys-and-ogle-women kind of town. the fans can associate w/ a young guy who in some way fits that image. if he plays well on top of that, he'll be a friggin' hero.

nobody is suggesting that those qualities have anything to do with playing ability or likelihood of success in the NFL. but it does speak to fan support and how long of a leash JP will be given by the fans.

But we lost them SB's!

Exactly. Perhaps he didn't know when to stop the partying! :blink: