Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

16 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

credit to the Original Poster. His source was correct.

What else can you tell us?! 

Maybe I missing something here, but I think this game going to either Saturday or Sunday night was almost a certainty since about early November.  Was always listed since day one as TBD in terms of date and time. Bills are ratings gold. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Maybe I missing something here, but I think this game going to either Saturday or Sunday night was almost a certainty since about early November.  Was always listed since day one as TBD in terms of date and time. Bills are ratings gold. 

I dont think there was any game they'd rather have, but there were some people arguing that they wouldn't flex the dolphins two weeks in a row and give them a short week.

Works out for us though. They fly back from LA, have a short week, and I hope it is extremely cold for them.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I dont think there was any game they'd rather have, but there were some people arguing that they wouldn't flex the dolphins two weeks in a row and give them a short week.

Works out for us though. They fly back from LA, have a short week, and I hope it is extremely cold for them.

Rating and money>>>>>fairness in the NFL. Always has, always will!  Good for us we on the right side this year!

think if you the Jets. You get Minnesota coming off their mini bye, then get the Bills coming off their mini bye. 

playing two teams in consecutive weeks that have extra rest, that’s kinda fudged up!

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Rating and money>>>>>fairness in the NFL. Always has, always will!  Good for us we on the right side this year!

think if you the Jets. You get Minnesota coming off their mini bye, then get the Bills coming off their mini bye. 

playing two teams in consecutive weeks that have extra rest, that’s kinda fudged up!

It's not because their strength of schedule is way easier, they don't play last years division winners.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.