If Hyde and Poyer Are Healthy, We're Undefeated

st pete gogolak

On 11/14/2022 at 11:19 AM, NewEra said:

Agreed.  Sucks that injuries have had such a negative impact on our season.  

It just goes to show how hard it is to win it all. There are so many ways things can get off track. The best team doesn’t always win (and I’m not here to argue we are the best team). Injuries at key positions, a bad bounce or a bad call in the playoffs, and just plain ill timed bad decisions by players or coaches. Every team has them. 

You have to be good to be in the running. You also need some luck to be the last team standing. 

1 hour ago, st pete gogolak said:

You know, even with Hyde and Poyer, I don't think the Bills beat the '75 Steelers.  Why do you keep referring to last year?  I never said that last year's Bills should have been unbeaten.  The Colts rolled them.  Your argument is just nonsense. Again, with Hyde and Poyer, this team has a very, very good chance of being 9 - 0, or at worst 8 - 1.  Do you deny that?  Did you watch the games?

I can only answer the same question the same way n-1 times.  

Just retitle your thread at least....

On 11/14/2022 at 12:57 PM, Gugny said:

Poyer and Hyde would have chosen to put 3 points on the board to go up by two touchdowns instead of idiotically going for it.

Going for the FG puts us up 13, I understand why McDermott did it yet the play call or Josh's decision weren't all that smart. Similar to what Lamar did against us on a 4th down interception.

team morale needs to be high going into this game. This is precisely when veterans on this team will  lead by example. Josh Allen is pissed at himself for his performances. But I did see a graphic which said  "Don't be surprised if we run the table" ....sounds pretty confident to me. I Like it.

Running the table? That would clearly be the shiznick. Do what they have to do to get the W and next week the same. ditto ditto ditto  That's the plan.

*shrugs*   Im not gonna be all "oh woe is meeee we have lost 2 in a rowwww"   Nothing is decided and this season is far from decided. I'm not trying to  borrow trouble headache and stress Ima gonna wait and watch how it all plays out. Being calm is a learned not natural behavior for me personally but the other is health damaging just sayin'

The turnovers are what did us in.  They'll fix that.  The fumble in the end zone.  We could be 8-1, sure.  We're not.  Duh.

When we are on our game and not giving the ball away, we are as tough as anybody in this league.

Can't wait till Tre is back.  Groot, Poyer, Tre, Milano....and our DT's stay in their gaps and do a better job plugging holes.  

We'll be fine.  Might win out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.