Election Week Malfunctions, Anomalies etc...

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh no Jim - it is relevant - you just can’t contest the fact that what you’re biching about is harmless while kids elsewhere are being abused by Catholic priests who DRESS UP and tell stories.

So let me get this straight. I was curious as to what benefit goose felt the kids were getting from them being read to by drag queens seeing he said it was a benefit. Then you jump in to compare kids being read to by drag queens to kids being abused by the church?  And you somehow think that was you getting one over on me?  I can see you thinking that last night if you were drunk from watching football all day but to come back this morning sober and STILL thinking that is kind of sad.  Unless you’re still drunk from last night. 🤷🏻‍♂️

EDIT:  BTW I think the whole drag queen's reading to kid, though kind of bizarre, gets a meh from me.  Anyone who abuses a child should be taken out back and have a bullet put in their head.  Especially someone who is looked up to in the community such as a priest.  So your GOTCHA fell flat on your psychotic face.  

Edited by Chef Jim

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So let me get this straight. I was curious as to what benefit goose felt the kids were getting from them being read to by drag queens seeing he said it was a benefit. Then you jump in to compare kids being read to by drag queens to kids being abused by the church?  And you somehow think that was you getting one over on me?  I can see you thinking that last night if you were drunk from watching football all day but to come back this morning sober and STILL thinking that is kind of sad.  Unless you’re still drunk from last night. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How does citing the universally loathed (and often sentenced) pedophile homosexuals who masquerade as Catholic priests reinforce his argument that we should then allow homosexual men to masquerade as women access to school children? I’m not following. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Ah yes - when “psychosis” Jim can’t defend himself he makes himself feel better by thinking I was drinking during the game. Wrong.

Maybe you simps should think for yourself instead of being manipulated by the likes of Christopher Rufo?

From CRT to anti-LGTBQ - Chris is your one stop shop to satisfy and make all your insecurities go away…

He Fuels the Right’s Cultural Fires

Christopher Rufo helped make critical race theory a conservative rallying cry. Now he sees L.G.B.T.Q. issues as an even more potent line of attack.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How does citing the universally loathed (and often sentenced) pedophile homosexuals who masquerade as Catholic priests reinforce his argument that we should then allow homosexual men to masquerade as women access to school children? I’m not following. 

Try drinking a 12-pack first.  Also check out my edit. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - when “psychosis” Jim can’t defend himself he makes himself feel better by thinking I was drinking during the game. Wrong.

Maybe you simps should think for yourself instead of being manipulated by the likes of Christopher Rufo?

From CRT to anti-LGTBQ - Chris is your one stop shop to satisfy and make all your insecurities go away…

He Fuels the Right’s Cultural Fires

Christopher Rufo helped make critical race theory a conservative rallying cry. Now he sees L.G.B.T.Q. issues as an even more potent line of attack.

So you weren't drunk?  You made your correlation sober?  Yikes..

BTW what am I defending myself against?

Edited by Chef Jim

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Of course our resident Catholic chimes in trying to deflect from real issues.

Day time Drag Show abuses and incidents = 0

Catholic Church abuses and incidents = 220,000 +

How can anyone continue to be a practicing Catholic?

bUt ThOsE dRaG qUeEnS

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

bUt ThOsE dRaG qUeEnS

I AM NOT CATHOLIC. 
Sheessh you’re dense. We went over this! 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

bUt ThOsE dRaG qUeEnS

Apples $1.69 a pound

Monkey Wrenches $22.50 each

The REAL issue??  What's the REAL issue Billy?  The psychosis is strong with the on this morning. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Apples $1.69 a pound

Monkey Wrenches $22.50 each

The REAL issue??  What's the REAL issue Billy?  The psychosis is strong with the on this morning. 

Ah yes - I have pSyChOsIs yet you're the one who is obsessed with parents who take their kids to harmless drag shows... 

jfc

I'm not going back and forth with you on this... it is a colossal waste of time.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So are drag queens responsible for election anomalies and malfunctions?

Back to the thread.

Can you merge this thread with the BIG LIE?

thanks

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - I have pSyChOsIs yet you're the one who is obsessed with parents who take their kids to harmless drag shows... 

jfc

I'm not going back and forth with you on this... it is a colossal waste of time.

Can you merge this thread with the BIG LIE?

thanks

I’m obsessed with it?  Go back and read my edit.  You think I’m obsessed because your psychotic addled brain is telling you that. You’re one ***** up man child.  Later dude. 

I’m obsessed with it?  Go back and read my edit.  You think I’m obsessed because your psychotic addled brain is telling you that. You’re one ***** up man child.  Later dude. 

lmao - addled - good one Jim.

Go to a drag show Jim - go with your buddies - have a good time for a change.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - addled - good one Jim.

Go to a drag show Jim - go with your buddies - have a good time for a change.

I’ve been to several. I lived in West Hollywood and SF for 10 years.  I worked in restaurants with lots of gay servers who did drag shows.  As a financial planner I worked the pride festivals in West Hollywood and Long Beach. We had booths there to get clients. They are a ***** riot.  So your point again?

I’ve been to several. I lived in West Hollywood and SF for 10 years.  I worked in restaurants with lots of gay servers who did drag shows.  As a financial planner I worked the pride festivals in West Hollywood and Long Beach. We had booths there to get clients. They are a ***** riot.  So your point again?

BillSy lives in white bread New England and yet he thinks he can preach to a couple of guys from California about interacting with the LGBTQ community. Hilarious! 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

BillSy lives in white bread New England and yet he thinks he can preach to a couple of guys from California about interacting with the LGBTQ community. Hilarious! 

Well see what we’ve got going for us is there are a lot of targets!  🙄 

I’ve been in CA 40 years and these are the cities I’ve lived.  If you know the gay communities here you’ll get this

Long Beach

West Hollywood 

Laguna Beach 

San Francisco

🏳️‍🌈

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Two hours?  I hope those poor people were given water...

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

P-town?

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well see what we’ve got going for us is there are a lot of targets!  🙄 

I’ve been in CA 40 years and these are the cities I’ve lived.  If you know the gay communities here you’ll get this

Long Beach

West Hollywood 

Laguna Beach 

San Francisco

🏳️‍🌈

I interact with more gay guys on any typical visit to a Palm Springs grocery store than BillSy has met in his entire life. Of course, since he never leaves his basement lair, he’s somewhat at a disadvantage. 😉

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I interact with more gay guys on any typical visit to a Palm Springs grocery store than BillSy has met in his entire life. Of course, since he never leaves his basement lair, he’s somewhat at a disadvantage. 😉

HA!  I forgot to add PS to the list of where I've lived.  Maybe because I'm PS adjacent now not in PS proper.  There are actually more Canadians here where I live than Gays.  Not that there is anything wrong with that eh.

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile, back at the election anomalies thread. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . all was not well in Arizona.

NOW FOUR ARIZONA COUNTIES Delay Certification of the 2022 Midterm Election - Gila, Conchise, Mohave, and Yavapai

• 2 weeks later...

Mohave County Board Of Supervisors To Reschedule Meeting to Discuss Litigation
Against Maricopa County Following Fraudulent Election

by Jordan Conradson

Mohave County certified the fraudulent election under duress after corrupt Katie Hobbs, who oversaw the disaster of an election as Secretary of State, threatened to jail the County Supervisors. The issues that occurred in the bellwether for statewide elections, Maricopa County, on Election Day disenfranchised all voters in all other Counties. On November 8, 2022, more than 50% of the tabulators or printers were not operating on Election Day in Maricopa County. This caused up to four-hour wait times and voters being turned away from the polls

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/exclusive-mohave-county-board-supervisors-reschedule-meeting-discuss-litigation-maricopa-county-following-fraudulent-election/

• Like (+1) 1

A 16,000-ballot discrepancy in Arizona?
by Monica Showalter

Fresh from a court victory granting her the right to examine a random sample of Arizona's ballots from its skeezy midterm election, Kari Lake has managed to notch another advance in her quest to halt the obviously fraudulent election of her Democrat rival, Katie Hobbs. According to Just The News, citing the results of a public records request from America First Legal Foundation: Recently disclosed internal communications between top election officials in Arizona's Maricopa County in the immediate aftermath of Election Day reveal that they struggled to reconcile a discrepancy of almost 16,000 in outstanding ballot totals. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/a_16000_ballot_discrepancy_in_arizona_another_chip_falls_for_kari_lake.html

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/election-confusion-arizona-county-officials-struggled-resolve-ballot

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/heres_how_they_did_it_realtime_election_fraud.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

IT’S ONLY DELAWARE, BUT STILL, IT’S SOMETHING: 

Delaware Supreme Court Issues Full Opinion Overturning Same-Day Registration and Vote by Mail.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/12/21/delaware-supreme-court-issues-full-opinion-overturning-same-day-registration-and-vote-by-mail-n1655487

https://www.wmdt.com/2022/12/del-supreme-court-issues-opinion-declaring-vote-by-mail-law-unconstitutional/

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

More an allegation than a conspiracy but court testimony and hearing of evidence has started in AZ.

Court testimony and hearing of evidence starting in AZ is a conspiracy theory as well to leftists.

Anything outside of parroting that our elections are 100% secure and there's nothing to see here....and you're in conspiracy theory land.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WELL: 

Texas Governor Abbott: election irregularities in Harris County may necessitate new elections.

Abbott hasn’t said the “F” word…yet. Although he certainly implied it by suggesting that Harris County elections officials will have to be forced to conduct fair elections through the force of law.

At issue? Harris County officials didn’t provide enough ballot paper to 121 voting centers to cover the needs of the precincts.

Not due to a surge in voting at the polls–that wasn’t the issue at all.

Nor was it due to a shortage of available paper.

There was plenty of it to go around.

They simply chose to deliver about half as many ballots to some voting centers as were needed in previous years.

Guess which ones. 

The religious article of faith that nobody ever cheats in elections only developed after 2020, when suddenly it became forbidden to question the integrity of an election–because to do so would be to add fuel to the fire of Donald Trump’s narrative.

But of course in reality election fraud is as American as Apple Pie, and has been more common in history than 100% fair elections. Why do you think that everybody jokes about dead people voting in Chicago? It’s because dead people have voted a lot in Chicago. Political machines are about winning, and the incentives to do so are high. In the history of the universe elections would be the first thing of immense value that nobody tried to steal, were elections always clean.

Usually, elections don’t turn on the margins of cheating, and usually, the integrity of elections is sufficient to ensure an outcome that reasonably reflects the “will of the voters.” But when elections are close, irregularities can matter a lot.

And that’s when they’re most likely to happen, of course.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/01/governor-abbott-election-irregularities-in-harris-county-may-necessitate-new-elections-n527766

The reckoning has arrived in North Carolina.

As reported, the prior leftwing Supreme Court majority went nuts prior to the 2022 election, knowing its tenure was not long for this world. 

Now-ousted Democrat members handed down multiple rulings that ignored the law. One decision struck down voter ID and another invented a constitutional provision against gerrymandering.

At the time, some warned that such an abuse of power wouldn’t hold up under the new Supreme Court. Sure enough, they were right.

The crying about breaking precedent is also ludicrous given Earls and her old colleagues continually broke precedent to shove through far-left rulings over the last several years. The moment conservatives take the reins, though, everything from the last term is supposed to stand? Yeah, that’s not how any of this works. Earls can cry a river because things are only where they are because she overstepped her bounds.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/04/new-north-carolina-supreme-court-sends-the-left-into-fits-of-rage-n698646

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Your Government Wants to Keep You from Seeing Voter Rolls

American Thinker, by Jay Valentine

The narrative about "free, safe, secure elections" changed 180 degrees since November 2022.  Almost nobody is crazy enough to say America has free, fair elections.

After Kari Lake and Adam Laxalt, the most wimpish George Bush RINO hesitates to say "elections are fair."

Since our team processed billions of election roll "snapshots" taken since 2020, we run the largest election database in the world.  We concluded that U.S. elections are rigged by both parties, and they are rigged with the active help of election officials or their acquiescence.

Sovereign fraud — institutional election fraud by your government, first discussed on American Thinker — is real. 

Why was the election fraud, which existed years before Trump became a candidate, so invisible?

Election officials of both parties do not want pesky citizens looking at voter rolls.  We know this because we have been in the room with them, virtually, demonstrating the most egregious voter roll anomalies, and they just refuse to see them.

Let's get into just how virulent, common, widespread is the hiding of election registration info from you — the citizen.

How much does a voter roll cost?  Yeah, dollars. 

In some states, it is free.  Download it, or pay a modest fee and get a CD of the entire election roll every 30 days.

In Alabama, $30,000.  You pay Alabama $30,000 for a copy of your election roll. 

In Wisconsin, $12,500.

Why so much?  Is it a profit center? 

Well, in Alabama, they have scores of voters older than Julius Caesar — some registered in the last couple of years using a birthdate around the time St. Paul was proselytizing.  Think maybe there is a data roll cleaning problem there?

Wisconsin has voter IDs with hidden characters. 

You can find over 180,000 Wisconsin voters with the same voter ID.  Oops! 

They aren't the same IDs.  They are actually different — but you cannot tell with your software because the Wisconsin Election Commission uses a hidden character inserted that is invisible to you.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/your_government_wants_to_keep_you_from_seeing_voter_rolls.html

• Shocked 1

• 3 weeks later...