Election Week Malfunctions, Anomalies etc...

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

See, you’re making a strawman. I said I support the LGBT community and you made a bunch of random assumptions based on that. Maybe look inside yourself to figure out why. 

As I’ve stated before, there is a difference between the drag show you would see late at night at a gay bar and a kid-friendly drag brunch. The letter is the same as having a Mickey Mouse brunch or other kids entertainment. 

That is completely untrue. Go stroll the libs of ticktock feed and get back to me. Your statement is completely false. You cannot even begin to make a claim that what you said is in any way true. 

Also, why have drag shows in schools in the first place? People in lingerie in front of kids is appropriate? Come on

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

That is completely untrue. Go stroll the libs of ticktock feed and get back to me. Your statement is completely false. You cannot even begin to make a claim that what you said is in any way true. 

Also, why have drag shows in schools in the first place? People in lingerie in front of kids is appropriate? Come on

“Go check out the account of someone who wants to incite violence and you’ll be convinced they are correct.”

Yeah, not a great argument. Maybe go to a drag brunch sometime and see how it actually goes. It’s mostly sing a longs and balloons. 

But is you’re really worried about grooming kids for sex, I can tell you all about Dennis Hastert, Jim Jordan, and Matt Gaetz. 

“Go check out the account of someone who wants to incite violence and you’ll be convinced they are correct.”

Yeah, not a great argument. Maybe go to a drag brunch sometime and see how it actually goes. It’s mostly sing a longs and balloons. 

But is you’re really worried about grooming kids for sex, I can tell you all about Dennis Hastert, Jim Jordan, and Matt Gaetz. 

so because those guys exist it makes it ok? That’s your argument? Hey these guys over there have done inappropriate ***** were allowed to do whatever we want! License to  go after kids!  What an argument lol. Maybe it’s you that needs to look inside yourself Jesus 

Just now, aristocrat said:

so because those guys exist it makes it ok? That’s your argument? Hey these guys over there have done inappropriate ***** were allowed to do whatever we want! License to  go after kids!  What an argument lol. Maybe it’s you that needs to look inside yourself Jesus 

Not my argument at all, but reading seems to be an issue for you, so I’ll try to keep this as simple as possible for your elementary school reading comprehension.

Drag brunches, reading hours, and other kid-oriented shows are done for the benefit of the kids. They are the same as hiring clowns, Mickey Mouse, or Spider-Man to read to or entertain kids.

The only people making it sexual are the people who see a guy in a dress and immediately think of sexy things. If you see a drag performer and think of sex, that’s on you. It’s no different than seeing some guy in a Spider-Man costume and getting a *****. That’s fine! Love and let live! But don’t project your sexuality on the kids. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Not my argument at all, but reading seems to be an issue for you, so I’ll try to keep this as simple as possible for your elementary school reading comprehension.

Drag brunches, reading hours, and other kid-oriented shows are done for the benefit of the kids. They are the same as hiring clowns, Mickey Mouse, or Spider-Man to read to or entertain kids.

The only people making it sexual are the people who see a guy in a dress and immediately think of sexy things. If you see a drag performer and think of sex, that’s on you. It’s no different than seeing some guy in a Spider-Man costume and getting a *****. That’s fine! Love and let live! But don’t project your sexuality on the kids. 

How is having a drag queen reading to children beneficial?  

BTW clowns freaked me the ***** out. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How is having a drag queen reading to children beneficial?  

BTW clowns freaked me the ***** out. 

It’s the same as having clowns read to them. It’s weird for some, fine for others. 

I never liked clowns and I’m not the biggest fan of drag queens. But to say having a guy in a furry animal suit entertain kids is fine but a guy in a dress entertain kids is somehow pedophilia is just dumb. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

It’s the same as having clowns read to them. It’s weird for some, fine for others. 

I never liked clowns and I’m not the biggest fan of drag queens. But to say having a guy in a furry animal suit entertain kids is fine but a guy in a dress entertain kids is somehow pedophilia is just dumb. 

Awesome story bro. Now answer my question. How is it BENEFICIAL to have drag queens read to children?

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s as beneficial as having anyone in costume read to kids. 

you mentioned earlier about the sexual drag shows for adults which are commonplace. You’ve claimed the kids drag shows compare to clowns and Spider-Man…are there sexual shows featuring these two characters that are commonplace? As in happening on a daily basis?  

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

it wasn’t until recently that the government was paying for drag queens to show up at schools or that the us mens soccer team changed their colors to the rainbow. They’ve injected themselves into the national conversation.  Two things can be true…their community should exist but also some limits on how elements of their community are displayed. There are plenty of weird ass straight people I don’t want at my kids school. Some things are just inappropriate for kids you know?

Can you maybe think of another reason why the soccer teams around the globe are wearing rainbow colors in QATAR?

Anything?

US use rainbow logo at Qatar World Cup in support of LGBTQ community

From ‘Rainbow’ plane to pride colours on logo, Western teams show support to LGBT groups ahead of FIFA World Cup in Qatar

England, Wales ready to be fined to wear 'One Love' armband promoting LGBTQ+ rights in Qatar

World Cup: Australia players including Mat Ryan become first team to release statement criticising Qatar's LGBTQ and human rights record

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

you mentioned earlier about the sexual drag shows for adults which are commonplace. You’ve claimed the kids drag shows compare to clowns and Spider-Man…are there sexual shows featuring these two characters that are commonplace? As in happening on a daily basis?  

I honestly do not understand what you are asking. If your asking if there are “sexy” versions of Spider-Man or clowns, I regret to inform you and my internet provider that yes, yes there are.

The question I have is: when you see guy in a dress, do you immediately think sex?

I honestly do not understand what you are asking. If your asking if there are “sexy” versions of Spider-Man or clowns, I regret to inform you and my internet provider that yes, yes there are.

The question I have is: when you see guy in a dress, do you immediately think sex?

ok, so In a previous post you mentioned there was a difference between what the kids see in drag shows at school and what adults see at the clubs. Which is a wild conversation to have to begin with.  Yes, any costume can be made sexy on a Halloween night but that’s different. Sexual drag shows happen daily/weekly in any city across the country. Why not the clown or spider man costumes you reference?  You see the difference?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And that would beeeee………🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly? Probably entertaining the kids so that the parents could get a break. Having them read to is probably better than putting them in front of a TV or handing them a phone or tablet. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

ok, so In a previous post you mentioned there was a difference between what the kids see in drag shows at school and what adults see at the clubs. Which is a wild conversation to have to begin with.  Yes, any costume can be made sexy on a Halloween night but that’s different. Sexual drag shows happen daily/weekly in any city across the country. Why not the clown or spider man costumes you reference?  You see the difference?  

I think you are making my point for me. There is a difference between late night shows aimed at adults and daytime shows for kids. 

If you have a bunch of people in animal costumes reading to kids, or doing sing a longs, or blowing balloons, do you think that’s the same as a furry convention?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Honestly? Probably entertaining the kids so that the parents could get a break. Having them read to is probably better than putting them in front of a TV or handing them a phone or tablet. 

Ha!  How would the person benefit them by being in drag vs not being in drag?  If you don’t know and you blew it by saying it benefits them just say it.  Nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  How would the person benefit them by being in drag vs not being in drag?  If you don’t know and you blew it by saying it benefits them just say it.  Nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake. 

Because it’s a costume. What’s better, some random weeb showing up to do a sing a long with your kid or Dafft Duck showing up to do it?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Didn’t find any. 

Now what in the world does this have to do with what goose and I were talking about? 

I know you’re not religious like me but it amazes me how laser focused the cult is on drag shows AND not the number of kids actually abused in Catholic churches and schools. 

Simps! 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I know you’re not religious like me but it amazes me how laser focused the cult is on drag shows AND not the number of kids actually abused in Catholic churches and schools. 

Simps! 

Dude….you are all over the place. You can’t even keep your arguments straight. 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Simps! 

Don’t sell yourself short. You’re very religious!  You follow the daily dogma sold by the DNC with more blind faith than even the most devout Christian, Muslim, or Jew. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Dude….you are all over the place. You can’t even keep your arguments straight. 😂😂😂

Another whiff Jim - you’re getting soft.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t sell yourself short. You’re very religious!  You follow the daily dogma sold by the DNC with more blind faith than even the most devout Christian, Muslim, or Jew. 

Catholic?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Ha. You asked me about stats for daytime drag queen crime. That didn’t go the way you expected so now you’re talking about child abuse by the church. :wacko:

No Jimmy - it went exactly how I expected. You don’t think I knew the answer to my own question and was leading the witness?

I’m always one step ahead of you. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Three strikes and you’re out….like always. Thanks for playing. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869d0ih51y0e9h24ay0f

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No Jimmy - it went exactly how I expected. You don’t think I knew the answer to my own question and was leading the witness?

I’m always one step ahead of you. 

What??  There is no correlation. See a good lawyer ties the leading questions together to make his point. Yours was just ***** gibberish. LOL

I think you need to take goose’s lead here. He either passed out drunk (you seem drunk too) or he realizes he had lost and went to bed. 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What??  There is no correlation. See a good lawyer ties the leading questions together to make his point. Yours was just ***** gibberish. LOL

I think you need to take goose’s lead here. He either passed out drunk (you seem drunk too) or he realizes he had lost and went to bed. 

Oh no Jim - it is relevant - you just can’t contest the fact that what you’re biching about is harmless while kids elsewhere are being abused by Catholic priests who DRESS UP and tell stories.