BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

This needs it's own thread.

Especially as an outlet for leftists to rage about a Trump supporting terrorist who has yet to be brought to justice.

I mean VP elect Harris was present at DNC headquarters when the pipe bomb was discovered for heavens sake. We cannot stand for this.

We are all upset with you. Let's demand justice. Something we can all agree and come together on, right? 

So...should the FBI give the public an update on their investigation now nearly two years later?

Why does the DNC headquarters have video surveillance quality 15-30x worse than your average gas station or fast food joint...or literally anywhere else in the US?

Discuss.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

I know that when I go to my local watering hole to watch the big game on all their 15" zenith black and white tube TVs it's not out of the ordinary at all.

And anyone who would dare question why no HDTVs is obviously a conspiracy theorist for even asking that question. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

More questions. I'm sure all will be answered in the select committees report even if the FBI can't get to the bottom of it.

And geofence warrants? I thought geofencing technology was something made up by a grifter documentarian?

All so confusing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s like a massive circle jerk for the cult - and hilarious how they give their marching orders to their simps - lol

image.thumb.jpeg.9be0c30163937612f36c9a3df02608cb.jpeg

Almost as good as the dip S**Ts Biden chooses for his circle jerk . 

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Almost as good as the dip S**Ts Biden chooses for his circle jerk . 

Wait...you mean @BillStime ISN'T upset at the FBIs lack of progress here?

Cmon billstime. I thought I could take you off ignore and come together on this one in a show of PPP solidarity. 

Disappointing to say the least.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wait...you mean @BillStime ISN'T upset at the FBIs lack of progress here?

Cmon billstime. I thought I could take you off ignore and come together on this one in a show of PPP solidarity. 

Disappointing to say the least.

Maybe you should team up with Dinesh and see if he can find the culprit 2000 mules style.

What I want to know is how did Trump set up the giant space mirror in orbit around the Earth to focus the Sun on the wick and light it when the VP was close by?  I'm sure the FBI is hot on the trail to answer that one..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What I want to know is how did Trump set up the giant space mirror in orbit around the Earth to focus the Sun on the wick and light it when the VP was close by?  I'm sure the FBI is hot on the trail to answer that one..

Kent did it. 

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I truly don't think this matters because the obvious answer is that the FBI is incompetent. 5 years ago I thought the FBI was an impressive organization, now it seems to be just hacks who have conclusions and find info to make it work.