Are Democrats pro-terror?

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

please provide evidence of their anti semitism.  that's a pretty strong charge.  and losing all Jewish voters would be a difficult obstacle.  Anti Israel/pro palestine does not equal anti semite.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3654510-house-democrat-slams-tlaib-for-antisemitic-remarks-on-israel/

Left on lefter crime! DWS may know a thing or two about the topic. Any further defense in favor of Tlaib be directed to DWS. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3654510-house-democrat-slams-tlaib-for-antisemitic-remarks-on-israel/

Left on lefter crime! DWS may know a thing or two about the topic. Any further defense in favor of Tlaib be directed to DWS. 

she is the only congress person who said this.  one is not a consensus.  and Talib is correct.  Israel practices apartheid against palestinians.  saying that is not anti semitic regardless of what the pro israel lobby says.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

she is the only congress person who said this.  one is not a consensus.  and Talib is correct.  Israel practices apartheid against palestinians.  saying that is not anti semitic regardless of what the pro israel lobby says.

You will be in an exclusive group defending Tlaib’s views so you’ve got that going for you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

So you dont know of any, outside of the ones you do know about.

its almost like you are passively supporting MAPS. as long as the action hasn't happened.

If that is at all what you got out of my post, you have reading comprehension problems.   Please, show me any LGBTQ groups outside of the fringe that supports pedophiles.  

Pedophiles are sick, and need to be institutionalized or imprisoned if they commit any act against a minor.  If they haven't acted, then obviously just like any other crime, you can't arrest someone just because.  Hell, if they haven't acted, then most people probably wouldn't know who was who in that regards.  I wasn't supporting MAPs or anyone else trying to harm a minor.  I was showing that anything happening between consenting adults (LGBTQ) is fine in my eyes, as opposed to MAPs and pedophiles because minors, who are their targets, cannot consent, therefore, it IS harming someone, and especially a child.  That is definitely not OK.  And MAPs, trying to lump themselves into the LGBTQ community of consenting adults is also not ok.  

Trying to imply that I said ANYTHING else of the sort is also not ok.  Nice try though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MORE LEFTIST VIOLENCE: 

Florida Woman charged with felony assault on Rep. Matt Gaetz.

The media and Democratic politicians have ginned up this climate of hate, and must be made to take responsibility for the resulting violence.

Those are the rules. . . . . . . . .right ?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-arrested-allegedly-throwing-wine-matt-gaetz/story?id=99022692&cid=social_twitter_abcn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HipHopAnonymous

@Terd_Furgusen

These corporations need to just stop playing politics these days or taking up the social issues. No matter which way they play it, they will alienate half of their potential customers. On a good day. Or they can alienate everyone. Like this.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...