Beating MVPs & Super Bowl Champs. What a Bills victory would mean on Sunday.

LOVEMESOMEBILLS

I was thinking the other day that with Aaron Rodgers coming to town on Sunday we will be playing another former MVP. Seems like we played a few this year already and the defending Super Bowl Champs.

If we win on Sunday we will have already beaten the last 4 MVPS(Mahomes 2018, Lamar 2019 & Rodgers 2020 & 2021) & the defending Super Bowl Champs by our 7th game. Seems like a tough thing to do. Does anyone know if this has ever been done before? 

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I was thinking the other day that with Aaron Rodgers coming to town on Sunday we will be playing another former MVP. Seems like we played a few this year already and the defending Super Bowl Champs.

If we win on Sunday we will have already beaten the last 4 MVPS(Mahomes 2018, Lamar 2019 & Rodgers 2020 & 2021) & the defending Super Bowl Champs by our 7th game. Seems like a tough thing to do. Does anyone know if this has ever been done before? 

Yeah it has been done. I just read I believe a twitter post about it. I'll see if I can find it

Edit: 

Edited by Protocal69
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

A Bills win will create more giddy threads.

Or classic threads such as Patriots may have a QB, or the newly popular How valuable is Hyde really. Ah, the gifts that keep on giving.😂

14 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Yeah it has been done. I just read I believe a twitter post about it. I'll see if I can find it

Edit: 

But what about the additional beating the defending Super Bowl Champs? That was part of it.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

A Bills win will create more giddy threads.

Your definition of giddy and mine are very different. 

Bills win: can we trade for this guy or that guy, move this guy to a different position, what is the coaching staff doing?

Bills lose: same threads just more material. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Or classic threads such as Patriots may have a QB, or the newly popular How valuable is Hyde really. Ah, the gifts that keep on giving.😂

But what about the additional beating the defending Super Bowl Champs? That was part of it.

Well it would have been hard for Aikman to do it in 1996 since the Cowboys won the Superbowl in 1995 so I guess the research would have to go back farther than 1996 then

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.