Not discrimination to refuse cake sale.

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I sense you are trying to make an argument to justify discrimination. 

You do not understand the case I think. 

You do not have the right to deny service to someone based on certain things.  But you do not have to put ***** blood on the cake. 

The woman can deny making a cake that offends her freedom of speech.  But she cant deny making a cake she would make for anyone else. 

For example she can deny to make a cake that has a giant penis on it.  But she cant deny making an ordinary cake just cause they are gay. 

I didn't even read the case. I'm just playing devil's advocate 

Let's forget the blood and the horns. What if they just wanted an upside down cross and it says "Hail Satan." Would that be discrimination to not make that when you have made plenty of cross cakes that say "Praise Jesus?" I wouldn't want to make a Satan cake under any circumstances but they could argue that's their religion and it would be discrimination not to

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Let's forget the blood and the horns. What if they just wanted an upside down cross and it says "Hail Satan." Would that be discrimination to not make that when you have made plenty of cross cakes that say "Praise Jesus?" I wouldn't want to make a Satan cake under any circumstances but they could argue that's their religion and it would be discrimination not to

You can deny that request.  But you cant deny making the same cake you did for a straight person.  You seem to have a really hard time understanding this concept.  Not sure what @Chef Jim is knocking down. 

Edited by nedboy7

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you make a cake in the shape of a cross it's gonna be upside down to somebody depending where your standing while viewing the cake.

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Not sure what @Chef Jim is knocking down. 

Your sense of humor.  Wait...you have to have one first.

Carry on........

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

If you make a cake in the shape of a cross it's gonna be upside down to somebody depending where your standing while viewing the cake.

Or a big X.  So no treasure map cakes!!  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Or a big X.  So no treasure map cakes!!  

What kind of treasure map? Is it the map to Epstein Island and the treasure is underage sex slaves? I don't want to make that cake either.

So now the government says I can't sell cross cakes if I'm going to discriminate and then my wife leaves me and our kids end up in a Satan cult while working at Epstein island. It all comes full circle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna67833

What is wrong with someone that they would intentionally try to provoke his response? What kind of loser asked for the cake and then what kind of a loser told him the meaning behind it, and then what kind of a loser went and sued? Next time he should simply just make them a crappy cake and be done with it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1