Fans greeting returning team at the airport (as we do...)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

4 hours ago, hemma said:

I can’t begin to imagine what happens if we win the SB.

We already have plans to drive up to Buffalo from Florida if they are in the Super Bowl. We want to experience it with family at home. 

Can you imagine 25-30% more people in Buffalo from transplants coming home. We can’t be the only ones. It’ll be crazy and oh so worth it.

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Jaqouan or Hamlin should’ve rode back with him no matter how much they were hurting.  It’s what I would do.

“I get him when we get home”

then again I’m Buffalo in the veins.  It’s what we do.

a sidenote: I thought Maybe a chance some padre fans would show up to greet the team after they beat the Mets. NOPE. 

I am not sure  but it may be a distinct WNY thing.

The fact is, and it is proven around the country at any city with a billsbackers club . Our fanbase shows UP for the Bills. Wether it be for  Games,  scrimmages, benefits, home away, preseason and  even airports.....YES PLEASE

Bills mafia Will show their fandom  near and far it is a LOCK

what did they  back in the day when NFL teams were tired of seeing the Bills in 4 straight super bowls.....

DEAL WITH IT~~~~~~~

GO BILLS

4 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

We already have plans to drive up to Buffalo from Florida if they are in the Super Bowl. We want to experience it with family at home. 

Can you imagine 25-30% more people in Buffalo from transplants coming home. We can’t be the only ones. It’ll be crazy and oh so worth it.

There will be buses lined up all over Western NY.  Nys thruway probably be backed for 30 miles.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.