White on white for Chiefs

Draconator

18 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

What did you just watch a MASH episode?  I think they ate Spam and Beans in every other episode.

Oh, no.  It's the "Spam" skit from Monty Python.

"Baked beans are off the menu today."

"Oh, in that case, I'll have spam instead."

"You mean you're having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam..." (fade in "Spam" chorus...)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b7gyc5u3a1ixxtdsbnw

I knew you were a quiet Hawkeye fan.  I’ll say it, I still watch the first three seasons when it was hilarious. My kids come over and see me watching on my IPad on Hulu, an original MASH episode.  They tease me and say I’m like a grandfather.  I of course, say do I need to be worried about something, and within 3 minutes they start laughing, and say, this show was pretty funny.  They can’t believe how non-politically correct the first season was with Blank Jones and so on.  They think it’s funny as they known Ive pounded into them the stupidity of prejudice, but it was rampant in a show in 1973.

Anyway, thanks for the fond memory.

18 hours ago, IndyMark said:

And 13 secs.  White on White is the worst look, by far.

What’s wrong with Mr. White?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I knew you were a quiet Hawkeye fan.  I’ll say it, I still watch the first three seasons when it was hilarious. My kids come over and see me watching on my IPad on Hulu, an original MASH episode.  They tease me and say I’m like a grandfather.  I of course, say do I need to be worried about something, and within 3 minutes they start laughing, and say, this show was pretty funny.  They can’t believe how non-politically correct the first season was with Blank Jones and so on.  They think it’s funny as they known Ive pounded into them the stupidity of prejudice, but it was rampant in a show in 1973.

Anyway, thanks for the fond memory.

What’s wrong with Mr. White?

MGK, some of my fondest early TV watching memories involved watching syndicated MASH reruns with my grandfather every weeknight right after the news and before Jeopardy 😃. Quality show, like you said, not PC and actually quite funny/thought provoking at the same time. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.