White on white for Chiefs

Draconator

3 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

I mean, is there any other way to look at it? Edmunds gone after this year is now basically confirmed!

Right! Those crafty Bills are leaving little clues in uniform reveals-  just like Beatle albums with the ‘Paul is Dead’ hoax.
Oh, so clever.  Hoping that Milano is a clue also.  Maybe something to do with cookies!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Someone inform me….red helmets are eligible this year or next? 

Eligible but the Bills have decided not to move forward with the red shell this year.   You have to wait a year if you are into that scene.   It may never happen too. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB

7 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

White on blue looks the best.

I disagree.

White tops with blue pants look like a jersey paired with blue jeans.

The Bills' most soul-crushing road losses also always seem to happen in that uniform combo.

Now blue tops with white pants....that's a good look.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

If the Bills make the Super Bowl, the AFC is the away team this year, meaning the NFC team will get first choice of what to wear. The Bills would never choose to wear white over blue in the Super Bowl, would they??

I don't believe in the uniform superstitions.  But in the unlikely event they play Dallas in the SB, the Cowboys always prefer to wear their white jerseys, which would allow the Bills to wear their blue tops.

9 hours ago, Draconator said:

We could say that since the clip featured Milano, that could only mean that Edmunds is on his way out?  

9 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

I mean, is there any other way to look at it? Edmunds gone after this year is now basically confirmed!

Sorry, but you are both wrong. It's obviously a cryptic hint that the Bills will be playing in Italy next year. Milan-o? Duh!

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

So for the Cheese Eaters can we have White on White on Tre White?

I would consider that a white on white on white.  God I love white!

Go Bills!

Here is some white on Rice...

image.png.a6cfb2b5b623022c2b3e165800fdc85f.png

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.