Brandin Bryant signed 1 year contract

Dablitzkrieg

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

He earned it...it has to suck being at the bottom of an NFL roster not knowing day to day if you are going to have a job or not and getting caught up in numbers games with injuries at other positions at times...

I am sure sometimes the teams let them know what's up and they are going to get resigned shortly or maybe after the next game, but other times they may not know anything and that has to be hard...

Yeah, I'd much rather keep my steady 40 hour work week doing hospital security.😒

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i mean his bouncing up and down and in and off the roster constantly. It has a real Joe K. Feel to it. 

It's pretty simple IMO.

The Bills get two PS elevations to a 55 man game day roster per week.

If they need more guys elevated, they sign them to the roster.  If they need to sign different positions or bring back guys from IR/suspension, those guys get cut, and (if they clear waivers) go back on the PS.

It's the way all PS elevations were done 2019 and before.

People have guessed that another team may have been sniffing around wanting to sign him so the Bills handed him a contract and a pen

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.