Commanders RB Brian Robinson activated to 53 man roster

Beck Water

11 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It’s amazing that he has recovered so quickly. 5 weeks to recover sufficiently to play football is nearly miraculous.

Flesh wounds can be weird. I impaled a ski pole into my leg and tore it across my thigh and had to get 48 stitches to close a 2 inch deep hole in my leg. Was cleared to ski again a week later. 

28 minutes ago, uninja said:

Flesh wounds can be weird. I impaled a ski pole into my leg and tore it across my thigh and had to get 48 stitches to close a 2 inch deep hole in my leg. Was cleared to ski again a week later. 

Ouch! Gotta tighten up those wrist straps!

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I think we have a thread on it but the search function is busted right now so I can't add on.

Agreed. Not working for me either. It has acted strangely a lot in the past too, like finding a thread for a while, then not, then finding it again, then not. (Plus the Shout Box on this site is now featured, as if this morning.) 

----

EDIT: Ok, now I see the shout box is no longer featured prominently on top. Thank you...it was becoming annoying, lol (probably @SDS who fixed this! 😃)

Edited by chongli

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34752171/source-commanders-activating-rookie-rb-brian-robinson?platform=amp

Wishing him the best

This is the guy who was shot twice in the R leg 5 weeks ago.  I think we have a thread on it but the search function is busted right now so I can't add on.

Search for this in Google:

Site: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/ "Brian Robinson"

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, uninja said:

NSFW?  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.