Jump to content

Ron DeSantis's Test of Leadership, Hurricane Ian Closes In On Tampa Bay


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:


 

Trump lowered the bar so far it will haunt you and the cult for the rest of your life.

 

Move to Russia where you belong.

 

 


Ok, but can I request Siberia?   I’ve been digging on this band lately and the women are hot. 
 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Well I don't have to imagine what @BillStime would do, he would do what he and the rest of the insane left continue to do every single day when Trump isnt POTUS....lose their friggin minds.

 

 

DR I am sorry but you are wrong here, the reason he is comfortable with the situation is he trusts DeSantis to handle as well as anyone. Now obviously if he did not trust DeSantis then his actions would be the horrible and I believe all would agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

DR I am sorry but you are wrong here, the reason he is comfortable with the situation is he trusts DeSantis to handle as well as anyone. Now obviously if he did not trust DeSantis then his actions would be the horrible and I believe all would agree.


I’m not sure if this is sarcasm or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Well I don't have to imagine what @BillStime would do, he would do what he and the rest of the insane left continue to do every single day when Trump isnt POTUS....lose their friggin minds.

 

 


You can’t make this up:

 

Donald Trump is raising money off a "ransacking" in Florida — but it has nothing to do with Hurricane Ian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am through the worst of the storm and no obvious damage to house, family is safe, and we actually did not lose power at all. Ian stayed further south than expected 24 hours ago and I was able to miss the worst of it.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

 

The only FREAKS playing games when it comes to natural disasters are REPUBLICANS. 

 

Sit the @#$ down.

 

Do you see that you are LITERALLY doing what you accused Republicans of? In this very thread over and over?   I worry for you, man, you should take up walking or origami or something.

7 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am through the worst of the storm and no obvious damage to house, family is safe, and we actually did not lose power at all. Ian stayed further south than expected 24 hours ago and I was able to miss the worst of it.

Glad you and yours are safe Tim!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hey Buff--just checking back in--hope you and yours are well! 

 

 

thanks Len, appreciate you checking in. Had some water intrusion and lost power for a while but doing much better now. Could have been alot worse, i.e., the Ft. Myers/Naples/Punta Gorda area took a direct hit.

 

Mother Nature is fearsome in her power. Thank you again, it's nice to know there are good folks like you out there.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Do you see that you are LITERALLY doing what you accused Republicans of? In this very thread over and over?   I worry for you, man, you should take up walking or origami or something 


He took up origami.  🤷🏻‍♂️
 

BF2165B6-E71C-400C-ADFE-8AC0746CD513.thumb.jpeg.b452e16e01353d57f23f27e46a21ab07.jpeg

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...