Bills Back to School Questions

Warcodered

The most impressive thing was they all knew what "the griddy" is (had to google the spelling). I would have been like "You want to know who is the most gritty? Like who is the toughest?"

I feel like an old man at age 33. These darn whippersnappers and their tik toks and their dances.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, MJS said:

The most impressive thing was they all knew what "the griddy" is (had to google the spelling). I would have been like "You want to know who is the most gritty? Like who is the toughest?"

I feel like an old man at age 33. These darn whippersnappers and their tik toks and their dances.

Well. It's a dance that LSU players made famous in their national championship run. Justin Jefferson griddied into the end zone on his first NFL TD. And everyone since. And now half the NFL does the griddied to celebrate. 

It's like the current version of the Icky Shuffle that half the league does. 

12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Well. It's a dance that LSU players made famous in their national championship run. Justin Jefferson griddied into the end zone on his first NFL TD. And everyone since. And now half the NFL does the griddied to celebrate. 

It's like the current version of the Icky Shuffle that half the league does. 

I have a lot to learn about dances. I'm just old fashioned, I guess. I like to watch football but don't pay attention to their dancing and their outfits and their social media posts, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, MJS said:

I have a lot to learn about dances. I'm just old fashioned, I guess. I like to watch football but don't pay attention to their dancing and their outfits and their social media posts, etc.

The griddy is one of those things that you might never notice... But then when you finally do you start to see it everywhere and you can't unsee it. 

6 hours ago, MJS said:

I'm about to turn 50 and I know what the griddy is... stop blaming your lameness on your age. :lol:

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Case Keenum told a 7 year old his favorite animal was a cougar 🤣

Keenum is a former Coug... he played for the University of Houston.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.