Least Favorite Beer?

I don't think it's made anymore, but Utica Club Cream Ale used to give the worst headache after just one swig. Pure crap.

Even though it has it's place (on very hot, sweaty days or when nothing else is available), Coors light cannot be called beer - beer flavored water is more like it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grolsch...I think it smells like feet and when you're loaded that special bottle they have might as well have a child-proof cap on it.

Carona...Why drink soemthing if you have to add something to it to make it tolerable.  Aside from the extra labor involved in getting the wedge to fit through the mouth without squirting lemon/lime juice in your peepers, why don't they just add in there when they bottle it, like the worm in mezcal?

335684[/snapback]

I like Corona - lime and all!

I prefer Pacifico, Dos Equis (XX) or Negra Modelo if I am drinking Mexican Beer though. Corona is Mexico's top selling exported beer. Sol is a generic Corona knockoff often offered in Mexico at inclusive resorts, and bar crawls; the locals think Sol is piss. :D

Matts.

We were in Syracuse one time and it was Matts night at McCoy stadium. We got a tub about the size of a giant movie popcorn for like $3 and spent all game choking it down....it was awful. But at least Mo Vaughn hit a homer. :D

I prefer Pacifico, Dos Equis (XX) or Negra Modelo if I am drinking Mexican Beer though. Corona is Mexico's top selling exported beer.  Sol is a generic Corona knockoff often offered in Mexico at inclusive resorts, and bar crawls; the locals think Sol is piss.  :D

335716[/snapback]

Yes, Pacifico is the best. I love that stuff.

Yeah, I hate drinking in the bathroom too.  :doh:

Any Genny product and Golden Anniversary.

335696[/snapback]

Cans are easier to hold with your teeth while at the urinal, though. Um, at least that is what I was told. :D

now when you say narragansett, you aren't talking about haffenreffers(sp) are you? that beer rocked, well the caps rocked.

Mine are Olympia and Narragansett. Mind you, I'm of the opinion that all beer is good, just some are better than others...but Olympia and Narragansett are beers that I am simply unable to drink because they are so rank.

335668[/snapback]

I prefer Pacifico, Dos Equis (XX) or Negra Modelo if I am drinking Mexican Beer though. Corona is Mexico's top selling exported beer.  Sol is a generic Corona knockoff often offered in Mexico at inclusive resorts, and bar crawls; the locals think Sol is piss.  :D

335716[/snapback]

Have you ever tried Red Stripe? If so, how is it? I've always wanted to try it but have yet to do so. I know its Jamaican, but figure it's got to be close to the South American stuff.

Have you ever tried Red Stripe?  If so, how is it?  I've always wanted to try it but have yet to do so.

335732[/snapback]

I'll field that. I've had it and It's OK. Nothing too special. I think it's Jamaican? not sure.

It's a tie: Koch's Golden Anniversary & National Bohemian

But much like SF Bills Fan, if you hand it to me, I'll probably drink it. I used to eat MREs. I can stomach just about anything.

I'll field that. I've had it and It's OK. Nothing too special. I think it's Jamaican? not sure.

335735[/snapback]

Yup it's Jamaican. There's a Bahaman beer that we drink when we're over there called Kalik. Not much to write home about, but then again it's not like I discuss beer with my folks.

:D;):doh: