Least Favorite Beer?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine are Olympia and Narragansett. Mind you, I'm of the opinion that all beer is good, just some are better than others...but Olympia and Narragansett are beers that I am simply unable to drink because they are so rank.

335668[/snapback]

Anything Bud. That is the worst tasting crap I have ever had.

Mine are Olympia and Narragansett. Mind you, I'm of the opinion that all beer is good, just some are better than others...but Olympia and Narragansett are beers that I am simply unable to drink because they are so rank.

335668[/snapback]

Budweiser.

Fitlh. How dare they call that swill beer?

335668[/snapback]

Old German, Hamms, and the worst of all...KOCH's GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY BEER. Yuck!

335668[/snapback]

Grolsch...I think it smells like feet and when you're loaded that special bottle they have might as well have a child-proof cap on it.

Carona...Why drink soemthing if you have to add something to it to make it tolerable. Aside from the extra labor involved in getting the wedge to fit through the mouth without squirting lemon/lime juice in your peepers, why don't they just add in there when they bottle it, like the worm in mezcal?

All of them. BTW, it's got nothing to do with my religious convictions. I tried to develop a taste for beer in college, but never could stand the stuff. I feel the same way about coffee and I have no religious convictions about coffee. They both taste absolutely terrible to me. I can handle tea, though it's not my first choice of something to drink. I don't drink any alcoholic beverage any more, but I don't mind the taste of some kinds of wine.

Bud, Heineken(after 3 weeks in Amsterdam I can no longer drink this crap), Milwaukees Best and so on and so forth. There are too many to list! I've probably had them all in my carreer. :D