Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not hate buddy.  I have no personal feelings about the person one way or the other.

It's called reality.  I highly recommend it.

It's been clearly demonstrated she can't/won't answer the simplest of questions nor does she appear to be properly prepared to engage the media.  If you can't answer basic policy questions there's no purpose to have press q&a and therefore no need for a press secretary.

Your confirmation bias and white fragility always gets the best of you.

And please - Sarah is laughing at you.

image.thumb.jpeg.c7b0681d890f3ecad93784d1245a1fe9.jpeg

President Biden has repeatedly claimed that he never spoke to his son Hunter about his overseas business dealings. 

Biden's been saying that since the early days on the campaign trail in 2019, and the question clearly annoys him:

Fast forward to over 2.5 years into the Biden presidency and there's more and more evidence that Biden wasn't not being truthful:

Now that the "walls are closing in" on their guy, it seems the White House -- at least for today -- tried to pivot away from Biden's promise that he "never spoke to my son about his overseas business dealings."

The new spin seems to be "Biden was never in business with his son":

Try not to get run over by the goalpost shifting!

On 7/17/2023 at 7:04 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not hate buddy.  I have no personal feelings about the person one way or the other.

It's called reality.  I highly recommend it.

It's been clearly demonstrated she can't/won't answer the simplest of questions nor does she appear to be properly prepared to engage the media.  If you can't answer basic policy questions there's no purpose to have press q&a and therefore no need for a press secretary.

Exactly. How can one question at this point that she is not qualified ? Ms “ Nordstrom “ pipeline lol . But hey, everything’s racist to Billsy. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, T&C said:

9/10 times she's asked a question the first 4 words out of her mouth are "I don't have anything"... like a deliberately broken record.

Not sure which is worse: that or "I'll have to circle back..."

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Moron is right...

Press:   What Color is the Sky?

KJP:      Look.  I've answered this question a million times.  The President has scratched his nuts on behalf of the American people more than any other President in history. He wakes up scratching his nuts for the American people.  Look at the data.   Next question.   

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone really think that Joe Biden wrote his own tweets?

Come on, man.

It’s worth noting, though, that they picked someone of comparable competence to do the job for him.

That’s the best way to make it sound authentic, I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its official.  Diversity coordinators everywhere are dancing in the streets overjoyed and teary eyed as a women of color is leading the nation.

If you vote for Joke in 2024, you might as well make her President anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

It's no joke when we take back everything we said about Jen "Circle Back" Psaki when she was press secretary and not an MSNBC host, doing the same job.

Psaki was a genius compared to her successor, Karine Jean-Pierre. In case you didn't notice, Jean-Pierre is a gay, black immigrant, which she herself has called historic. She's making history every day.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/08/26/kjp-says-she-was-made-press-secretary-because-shes-beyond-capable-n2386616