Trump stole voting machine data from several states

29 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I view the policy as the main factor affecting our economy. Rather than whatever you said 

What policy?

Those Trump tax cuts for Corporate America and the top 1% did wonders for our economy and totally trickled down and paid for themselves.

Then they got another gift via PPP.

lol

• Haha (+1) 1

I think the current green agenda is too costly, and trust me, I love the environment. I want to protect our beautiful environment as much as anybody. 

But we have to be sensible about it. This is a huge driving factor in the cost of living for average everyday Americans. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Biden.  What a mess.  

Tell us how he is trying to access voting machines, too. You fascist master has tried, so you have to try and make it look like everyone does it

You'd love a President Putin here, wouldn't you? What's it like to be an un-American? 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tell us how he is trying to access voting machines, too. You fascist master has tried, so you have to try and make it look like everyone does it

You'd love a President Putin here, wouldn't you? What's it like to be an un-American? 

You're alleging Trump personally hacked voting machines?  Is that what CNN told you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When are these unfounded, nonsense conspiracy theories ever going to end?  Anything to take focus off the horrible failures of the WH and whoever is running it.    What a mess.  

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, TSOL said:

I think the current green agenda is too costly, and trust me, I love the environment. I want to protect our beautiful environment as much as anybody. 

But we have to be sensible about it. This is a huge driving factor in the cost of living for average everyday Americans. 

I would like to see a combination of green energy and nuclear energy being used but that’s just my opinion

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

When are these unfounded, nonsense conspiracy theories ever going to end?  Anything to take focus off the horrible failures of the WH and whoever is running it.    What a mess.  

Oh, the hypocrisy

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're alleging Trump personally hacked voting machines?  Is that what CNN told you?

Are you actually saying that if people did it in his name, under his direction, but not personally, it's all good then? 

Our voting system means so little to you that you would excuse Trump? 

Un-American 

39 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trump is a seriel criminal, he is your guy. You are an un-American 

• 3 months later...