Convicted felon Donald Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

True.  I mean, when someone can delete 30,000 emails on an illegal server after being told not to and doesn't even get at least obstruction charges, how can you possibly know how things work?

You don’t mind that more than 7 people in the Trump admin used private servers?

Of course not. 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

True.  I mean, when someone can delete 30,000 emails on an illegal server after being told not to and doesn't even get at least obstruction charges, how can you possibly know how things work?

You could, of course, read the FBI report on it if you want to understand what happened. 

But reading is hard, I get it. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

You didn’t mind Colin Powell or multiple members of the Trump admin using a private email server - right?

Of course not - pathetic simp 

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

You could, of course, read the FBI report on it if you want to understand what happened. 

But reading is hard, I get it. 

And apparently using your brain is hard.

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Seems to be for you. Sorry about that but sometimes life can be tough. 

If you believe she deleted 30,000 innocent emails, you're pretty dumb.  Which is how they want you.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

And apparently using your brain is hard.

Aren’t you the guy who fell for the HCQ and ivermectin hoaxes?  And you want to be my latex salesman and/or anesthesiologist. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you believe she deleted 30,000 innocent emails, you're pretty dumb.  Which is how they want you.

I don’t believe that. I think what the FBI found to be pretty reasonable given the details of the investigation. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Aren’t you the guy who fell for the HCQ and ivermectin hoaxes?  And you want to be my latex salesman and/or anesthesiologist. 

Hoax. I wouldn't want to be either. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGoose same guy who read the IG report on crossfire hurricane and came to the obvious conclusion that those were all just innocent errors!

Useful idiots can go to very great lengths to be useful.

Middle of the night and you still can’t stop thinking about me 🥰🥰🥰

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You were the guy who fell for the hoax, you believe HCQ was problematic, it was at worst a placebo, and you said IVM was a horse drug despite it being given a Nobel prize for its human applications. Your pride in defending those who lied to you is fascinating 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You were the guy who fell for the hoax, you believe HCQ was problematic, it was at worst a placebo, and you said IVM was a horse drug despite it being given a Nobel prize for its human applications. Your pride in defending those who lied to you is fascinating 

And they say MAGA is a cult...

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And the kicker is, he refused to return them, hid them and tried getting people to lie about them. 

On 6/10/2023 at 12:44 PM, Doc said:

Her lawyer deleted them, as is practice. People are allowed to delete personal data. The emails were not classified docs 

Just now, Doc said:

Right.

It is. 

Trump had docs, was told to return them and tried hiding them. 

Clinton, Biden, Pence all followed protocol after either being told to or just doing it before being told 

There, now you know the difference between the cases. 

Forget yet?