POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Even if/when these collapse.  Dirty money PACs will already be suing to keep him off the ticket. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/group-sues-block-trump-2024-ballot-citing-14th/story?id=102964534&cid=social_twitter_abcn

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/citizens-for-responsibility-and-ethics-in-washington/

Edited by Chris farley

On 9/3/2023 at 6:04 PM, JDHillFan said:

One dumbass here says if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about. Who am I supposed to believe? 

It doesn't matter if you know you're innocent.  You still might have something to worry about.  Because what you think doesn't matter.  What matters is what the cops and investigators think.  That's why engaging legal counsel is a good idea.  And why making statements or answering questions beyond providing some basic information and being cooperative above level is discouraged.   

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Always trust the government.  They're there to help.

It still takes a unanimous jury to convict in a criminal case. I bet there will be a number of Republican jurors in the Georgia case.

22 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

In the big picture GOP or Dem shouldn't have anything to do with guilt or innocence.  

In this country people vote for their elected officials ,  juries are regular citizens, what other system do you prefer ?  

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its kind of basic.

Justice being blind to politics or money.

you know, why lady liberty is blindfolded.

So you are saying it isn't with appeals . Again what better system do you propose for the US.

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

So you are saying it isn't with appeals . Again what better system do you propose for the US.

I don't propose a better system, I propose following the system as designed.

money in politics is destroying it. money and politics in the justice system, doesn't sound like a republic.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I don't propose a better system, I propose following the system as designed.

money in politics is destroying it. money and politics in the justice system, doesn't sound like a republic.

Juries still have the final say regardless.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

Juries still have the final say regardless.

agree. and like I said at the very beginning of this. They should not be political.

or judging the case based on their politics. 

shoot, remember back when the Defense and DAs would recuse jurors for even knowing of the people or read about the story in the news?

Now they come on TV and brag.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The testimony by the first witness Trump's attorney John Eastman called to put on his side of the case in his disbarment trial has been nothing less than explosive.

The trial ended for the day with more bombshells. He revealed that the Zuckbucks, $8.8 million from Zuckerberg's Center for Tech & Civic Life (CTCL) provided to Wisconsin's five large cities, violated the law. He said he doesn't call them "grants," he refers to it as "employment contracts," since the CTCL employees actually go work with the clerks' offices and get to see information about voters that the public can't access as easily (the public has to pay $12,500 for voter roll info, only gets a snapshot of that instant, and usually has to wait 4-5 days for it, so there's no way to determine whether someone was made active 2 weeks before the election then deactivated 2 weeks after the election).

Also since if the clerks don't comply with CTCL's requirements, they have a huge penalty of giving money back. Those CTCL employees are able to determine if a voter was likely to vote for Trump or Biden. They were allowed to see voters who had requested ballots but hadn't returned them, then go chase them down to get their ballots. The CTCL employees were "embedded" in the clerks' offices and "running the elections." Yet the Zuckerbergs had made statements they wanted to defeat Trump. He also said votes were "illegally cast" that were dropped off in the drop boxes, since the drop boxes violated the law by not being placed near the clerks' offices - which the WI Supreme Court reaffimed; instead the clerks let CTCL dictate where they must be placed.

The guy the Zuckerbergs hired to run this had written a book on how to defeat Trump, where he said the election would be won dueling it out block by block in these types of big cities.