Roe vs Wade Overturned

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Monsters

You do realize that in your version of the world, the 14 year old is driven to an abortion clinic, says nothing, and is then raped all over again…right? I don’t want to get into a whole thing here, but people need to pump the brakes and think some of these issues through. The world’s problems are NOT going to be solved on Twitter! 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You do realize that in your version of the world, the 14 year old is driven to an abortion clinic, says nothing, and is then raped all over again…right? I don’t want to get into a whole thing here, but people need to pump the brakes and think some of these issues through. The world’s problems are NOT going to be solved on Twitter! 

“I don’t want to get into a whole thing here” but let me tell you how this child should live her life.

And as a trained psychiatrist - I mean, architect - you know the pain this child is going to suffer having to carry the seed of her rapist in her body and deliver that baby.

You are sick.

Just now, BillStime said:

“I don’t want to get into a whole thing here” but let me tell you how this child should live her life.

And as a trained psychiatrist - I mean, architect - you know the pain this child is going to suffer having to carry the seed of her rapist in her body and deliver that baby.

You are sick.

And you know how she feels being returned to the home of her rapist? I see. And your professional training is what exactly? Are you even a father of a daughter? A father at all? 

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you know how she feels being returned to the home of her rapist? I see. And your professional training is what exactly? Are you even a father of a daughter? A father at all? 

Who said anything about returning this child to her home? SHE NO LONGER HAS A HOME.

But of course - the cult is so conditioned they are now ok w 10 and 14 yr olds being raped and married off.

You are sick.

Edited by BillStime

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who said anything about returning this child to her home? SHE NO LONGER HAS A HOME.

But of course - the cult is so conditioned they are now ok w 10 and 14 yr olds being raped and married off.

You are sick.

Okay Mr Genius. If abortion is completely private and unchecked, then what’s to keep her from being coerced by her pervert relative (brother, father, uncle, etc) from threatening her if she doesn’t?  Answer: it happens all the time. 

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Okay Mr Genius. If abortion is completely private and unchecked, then what’s to keep her from being coerced by her pervert relative (brother, father, uncle, etc) from threatening her if she doesn’t?  Answer: it happens all the time. 

Are your medical decisions private and unchecked?

Pro-abortion protestors now moving on to harassing the entire neighborhood where Brett Kavanaugh lives

by Monica Showalter

So by the laws of the left, it's not only O.K. to hound and harass a Supreme Court justice in his home, the whole neighborhood can get harassed out of house and home, too. That's the reality, now that filthy-mouthed and potentially violent protestors are getting away with such deeds against Justice Brett Kavanaugh and now his neighbors. According to Fox News: Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s neighbors are fed up with the actions of protesters near their homes as some engaging in pro-choice activism have chosen to personally target residents, rather than heed noise complaints.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/proabortion_protestors_now_moving_on_to_harassing_the_entire_neighborhood_where_brett_kavanaugh_lives.html

Not about protest anymore. Just power.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2022 at 11:17 AM, B-Man said:

And there you have it.

so what is your position on that guy who raped the 10 year old girl? Is he a daddy who has parental rights? Should he have a say over the girl's body and if she can get an abortion? 

Father knows best? 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

so what is your position on that guy who raped the 10 year old girl? Is he a daddy who has parental rights? Should he have a say over the girl's body and if she can get an abortion? 

Father knows best? 

He should be tried, convicted, and imprisoned for life, or worse.  But sympathetic Democratic "woke" DA's will let him out without bail to rape more women.   

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Father knows best? 

I say he’s guilty of rape, and has no rights over the child’s life, either before or after the birth. 

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

He should be tried, convicted, and imprisoned for life, or worse.  But sympathetic Democratic "woke" DA's will let him out without bail to rape more women.   

I agree the "father" should go to jail, but what is the plan for the raped other then?  You going to raise the kid?  You going to financially support her?  So many people are "pro life" yet have no plan to help anyone once the life is here.  

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

I agree the "father" should go to jail, but what is the plan for the raped other then?  You going to raise the kid?  You going to financially support her?  So many people are "pro life" yet have no plan to help anyone once the life is here.  

So in your version of the world…just kill the child? This is yet another example of why this is a complex issue that needs to be fully debated in the legislative branch. Trust the Process. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So in your version of the world…just kill the child? This is yet another example of why this is a complex issue that needs to be fully debated in the legislative branch. Trust the Process. 

If they let the abortion happen early, no issues.  I do not agree with late term abortions, but I also don't agree with ruining a young girls life over something she had zero control over.

Just now, cle23 said:

If they let the abortion happen early, no issues.  I do not agree with late term abortions, but I also don't agree with ruining a young girls life over something she had zero control over.

Thanks! What you’re doing with your reply is EXACTLY what our elected officials should be doing right now. It’s what we pay them to do. While this is an emotional issue for sure, and will almost certainly never please everyone, I’m confident that the legislature can craft a bill that will please well in excess of 90% of the voters. Everyone needs to give them some time and space to do their jobs!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks! What you’re doing with your reply is EXACTLY what our elected officials should be doing right now. It’s what we pay them to do. While this is an emotional issue for sure, and will almost certainly never please everyone, I’m confident that the legislature can craft a bill that will please well in excess of 90% of the voters. Everyone needs to give them some time and space to do their jobs!

But they don't though.  They are making the restrictions tighter, not helping girls like this.  NC is trying to make abortion a death penalty offense.  That's my issue.  In that case, shouldn't they have left abortion legal and worked towards it from there rather than what they've done?