Bi-Partisan Gun Safety Reform Reached By Senators

The framework calls for legislation that would eliminate straw-purchasing firearms, support state-level crisis intervention orders; fund mental health resources for children and families; enhance protections for victims of domestic violence, and increase funding for school safety and mental health initiatives.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-urges-congress-bipartisan-gun-framework

and helps ensure dangerous criminals and those who are adjudicated as mentally ill can't purchase weapons," 

but the actual legislative text is not yet written.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/12/politics/senate-gun-safety-agreement/index.html

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 2

Straw purchases are already illegal. Falsified answer on your 4473 is a prosecutable offense. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What? No talk radio on to tell you what to think?

Yes, that's it 

Sheep 

Dude you posted a thread from a blue check that has no details in it. What did you expect?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Straw purchases are already illegal. Falsified answer on your 4473 is a prosecutable offense. 

Dude you posted a thread from a blue check that has no details in it. What did you expect?

I expect people on the internet to know how to use the internet. 

You don't think it's idiotic to ask about something they can easily reference for themselves? Yes or no? 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think it's idiotic to ask about something they can easily reference for themselves? Yes or no? 

Good afternoon. 

I read your post. 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why don't you just interact like a normal person? This place would be so much more tolerable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's like Progressives were so obviously correct on gun reform the GOP had no choice but to...gasp!...admit the truth and grudgingly do the right thing to same American lives. Sad day in MAGA land 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Why don't you just interact like a normal person? This place would be so much more tolerable.

I do 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

He’s very much on edge lately. Lots of name calling and rage. I hope he’s okay. I’ve asked, but all you get as a response lately is more and more hate. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He’s very much on edge lately. Lots of name calling and rage. I hope he’s okay. I’ve asked, but all you get as a response lately is more and more hate. 

Can you blame him?  He's finally coming to the realization that his guy is the worst President in history.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's not just him. A bunch of people on here are the exact same way. Just a bunch hypocrisy, self righteousness, insecurity, and hate. This place is a stinky, buggy, moldy swamp. It's really tough just to read the conversations, let alone try to participate.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

The "his guy" verbiage is interesting. Who's "your guy?"

Why is it interesting?  He's telling everyone what a great job Joke is doing, when he's not (and even he knows it).  That makes him "his guy."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's like Progressives were so obviously correct on gun reform the GOP had no choice but to...gasp!...admit the truth and grudgingly do the right thing to same American lives. Sad day in MAGA land 

I do 

Two major points: there is still no actual bill written yet so I will wait to see, this would not be the first "agreement" that went sideways this year. Second: it sounds just like the law DeSantis signed into law for Florida several years ago. So how do reconcile MAGA being against it when the guy who you say is the poster child for MAGA, did it YEARS ago?