Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Enjoy yours.  We'll win...that's a meaningful goal.  But my life goal is happiness.  trump makes it more difficult.

If your happiness is in ANY WAY impacted by Donald Trump, you need big time help. (My friend.)😉

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

You can't see past your property...He's a threat to what I believe in.  You know, Democracy and freedom for everyone?

Don't you mean the communist manifesto?

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You can't see past your property...He's a threat to what I believe in.  You know, Democracy and freedom for everyone?

What if there is a large group of people who believe Biden believe he is a threat to democracy and freedom for everyone?

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What if there is a large group of people who believe Biden believe he is a threat to democracy and freedom for everyone?

you mean like law and order?  Or truth?  or compassion?  Or a basic understanding of geopolitics?  A stable, capable cabinet?  A better economy than he inherited?  Things like that?  And all the while, staying within the lines of the law.  If the large group is large enough, they can win the election.  If not, he'll be done.  Unless...he tries to pull the Jan 6 stuff again

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you mean like law and order?  Or truth?  or compassion?  Or a basic understanding of geopolitics?  A stable, capable cabinet?  A better economy than he inherited?  Things like that?  And all the while, staying within the lines of the law.  If the large group is large enough, they can win the election.  If not, he'll be done.  Unless...he tries to pull the Jan 6 stuff again

Or Kamala can simply reject electoral votes from any contested state she wants - right Hawk?

We should just play by their rules. 

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

LOL!  What is this, make believe day? 

• 2 weeks later...