Sussman - Not Guilty

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re celebrating that a lawyer gave the FBI a totally fake story about his political opponent and got away with it? 

You guys celebrated Trump getting away with blackmailing Ukraine 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did he say "in exchange for the money"?

Bribery doesn't require money only the offering of something of value to get something in return from an official. Besides that's not even the right thing this would be more like extortion.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Bribery doesn't require money only the offering of something of value to get something in return from an official. Besides that's not even the right thing this would be more like extortion.

What was Trump offering in return for investigating the corruption of the Bidens?

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

What was Trump offering in return for investigating the corruption of the Bidens?

The idea from what I remember was that he was getting in the way of money that was supposed to help Ukraine(good thing they weren't in need of that).

Also may have been about the implication of what he was saying.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The idea from what I remember was that he was getting in the way of money that was supposed to help Ukraine(good thing they weren't in need of that).

Also may have been about the implication of what he was saying.

The other implication is that the money was being withheld because Ukraine had just voted-in a new regime and there was no proof the new one wasn't as corrupt as the old one.  Recall this was the initial contact between Trump and Zelenskyy after he won his election.  And there was obviously a huge conflict of interest with Joe having been the point-man for Ukraine and publicly admitting withholding funds until a prosecutor investigating a corrupt company was fired (talk about extortion), on whose board his son (despite having no qualifications for it) sat.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The other implication is that the money was being withheld because Ukraine had just voted-in a new regime and there was no proof the new one wasn't as corrupt as the old one.  Recall this was his initial contact between Trump and Zelenskyy after he won his election.  And there was obviously a huge conflict of interest with Joe having been the point-man for Ukraine and publicly admitting withholding funds until a prosecutor investigating a corrupt company was fired (talk about extortion), on whose board his son (despite having no qualifications for it) sat.

But But what is wrong with that Joe was just trying to get that corruption out of that company to give his drug addict i mean his son a leg up as to help him to straighten out his life and become the upstanding citizen that he is today ... 

Yah yah nothing to see here folks it's all above board but look did you see what Trump did colluding with the Russians OMG 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sure he did. "I need a favour" 

Obvious bribery 

You’re insane. Asking for a favor is the exact OPPOSITE of bribery. It means you’d like some help in exchange for NOTHING. 

Favor:

Something done out of goodwill, as an act of kindness, rather than from justice or remuneration. 

Sheeesh

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re insane. Asking for a favor is the exact OPPOSITE of bribery. It means you’d like some help in exchange for NOTHING. 

Favor:

Something done out of goodwill, as an act of kindness, rather than from justice or remuneration. 

Sheeesh

LOL, is that the logic your right wing radio bozos brain washed you with? 

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

It’s not bribery, it’s not extortion—it’s Brextortion! 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, is that the logic your right wing radio bozos brain washed you with? 

Right wing radio? Keep your shirt on Tibs…I’m responding to somebody who apparently doesn’t know what a favor is….and by his spelling I’m guessing he’s not an American.

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Right wing radio? Keep your shirt on Tibs…I’m responding to somebody who apparently doesn’t know what a favor is….and by his spelling I’m guessing he’s not an American.

Oh good, word games ... Right wing radio trick? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Except he didn't.

👆🤡

Here we gooooooooo again 

Remember Tibs - this is the same guy who tried to defend this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860hi74mkjn8vk8ppu9i

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And ….we’ve clearly jumped the shark. Isn’t there a war you can salivate over? 

Karen, stop deflecting 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Here we gooooooooo again 

Remember Tibs - this is the same guy who tried to defend this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860hi74mkjn8vk8ppu9i

And you’re the same guy who thinks that meme shows something outrageous. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And you’re the same guy who thinks that meme shows something outrageous. 

When you're braindead, all you can do is parrot lies your masters tell you.