The Ministry Of Truth

On 5/29/2023 at 7:56 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Hey while they are at it why not include all of those folks that Pharaoh enslaved back in biblical days too, they weren't black but shouldn't Europe pay those folks & what about those slaves that built the pyramids do the family lineage on those people and give them their money to .

Oh we can't forget the the whites that were enslaved on the barber coast this is a every one gets a trophy time in history so give them all what they deserve because of what happened 200 plus years ago ...

Get the Arab countries to pay up. They were the middlemen  between Africa and Europe.  Or get the money from Africa. The prisoners in the wars between the different African groups were sold to the Arabs.

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Get the Arab countries to pay up. They were the middlemen  between Africa and Europe.  Or get the money from Africa. The prisoners in the wars between the different African groups were sold to the Arabs.

image.png.323ac12a05bff92ef595109e84a72bb0.png

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

image.png.323ac12a05bff92ef595109e84a72bb0.png

Is that news to you? 

I remember watching the Mike Douglas Show in the 60s.  Muhammed Ali was the weeks guest host.  He was ranting about the white man taking his ancestors and selling  them to the colonies. Another black guest on the show set him straight with the above.  He shut up about it after that.

Edited by Wacka
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Is that news to you? 

I remember watching ehe Mike Douglas Show in the 60s.  Muhammed Ali was the weeks guest host.  He was ranting about th white man taking his ancestors and selling  them to the colonies. Another black guest on the show set him straight with the above.  He shut up about that after that.

But not the countries that bought, shipped and worked them as slaves? 

Well, I shouldn't have  to pay. My ancestors, most recently my maternal grandfather, was under the control  of the Germans for hundred of years.  When all that happened they were all in Poland.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But not the countries that bought, shipped and worked them as slaves? 

How many generations later should pay for the sins of two hundred years ago. The whole reparations idea is stupid. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

Is that news to you? 

I remember watching the Mike Douglas Show in the 60s.  Muhammed Ali was the weeks guest host.  He was ranting about the white man taking his ancestors and selling  them to the colonies. Another black guest on the show set him straight with the above.  He shut up about it after that.

Have a link to that?  That would be great to see.

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

Well, I shouldn't have  to pay. My ancestors, most recently my maternal grandfather, was under the control  of the Germans for hundred of years.  When all that happened they were all in Poland.

Same.  My parents emigrated from India in the late 60's.  Speaking of which, where are my reparations for what England did to India?

If it is any place, it is on Youtube. A clip of Moe Howard throwing pies  at Mike Douglas  showed up in my Youtube feed. Also a clip of John Lennon playing with Chuck Berry and Berry staring at Yoko  on that show  showed up recently. To think of it, the Ali clip may have been in the early 70s.

I remember the Ali clip because I saw it when it aired.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

What about the descendants of union soldiers who died fighting to free enslaved people...

Do those families need to pay reparations too?

Or do they get a tax credit?

The rules aren't clear.  But I'm of the opinion the reparations movement is a big-time liberal con.  A vote getter chasing the carrot on a stick kind of hustle that will never happen.  The funds are coming from where?  Higher taxes?  Rich coastal democratic donors?  Leftist go fund me's? 

The minute you ask liberals to dig their hand into their own pocket rather than somebody else's the idea is DOA.  They talk a good game about "helping" but they're cheapskates.

But if every liberal wants to commit their savings and assets for reparations be my guest.  That will happen when Hell freezes over.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The rules aren't clear.  But I'm of the opinion the reparations movement is a big-time liberal con.  A vote getter chasing the carrot on a stick kind of hustle that will never happen.  The funds are coming from where?  Higher taxes?  Rich coastal democratic donors?  Leftist go fund me's? 

The minute you ask liberals to dig their hand into their own pocket rather than somebody else's the idea is DOA.  They talk a good game about "helping" but they're cheapskates.

But if every liberal wants to commit their savings and assets for reparations be my guest.  That will happen when Hell freezes over. 

Like them being fine with illegals crossing over in droves, but put them in their communities, straining their budgets and creating havoc...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...