Scum of the earth to be released from prison

She will be released from prison by July at the latest....

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050508/1072068.asp

If you are not familiar with her, here is a quick brief....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

331608[/snapback]

Ah, so this is where Law&Order SVU got the idea for a particular episode. No way she should be let free to roam.

She will be released from prison by July at the latest....

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050508/1072068.asp

If you are not familiar with her, here is a quick brief....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

331608[/snapback]

I still vividly remember the coverage of Kristen French's disappearence. How the HELL is Homolka being allowed to walk the streets?

CrimeLibrary.com has a good article of Bernardo and Homolka...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...x_1.html?sect=5

Unfortunatly the plea-bargain was made before the video tapes were found, and the full extent of Homolka's involvement were known, and this leads us to the sad reality this disgusting excuse for a human being gets set free.

Actually, according to Wiki:

"Prosecutors had an opportunity to both "break the deal" and charge Homolka with additional crimes for a period of 8 months between when the tapes were found and authorities agreed not to charge her with additional crimes. The police were in possession of the tapes in September of 1994...... Officials agreed not to prosecute her for the "Jane Doe" incidents, and they chose not to break the deal with Homolka on May 18, 1995. That decision was final."

Apparently they could have dropped the plea agreement had they wanted, but for some inexplicable reason they didn't.

Gee I hope nothing happens to her after her release...... :o

"During her imprisonment Karla has received psychological evaluations from at least seven different psychologists who all agreed that Karla exhibited the symptoms of "severe clinical depression, battered spousal syndrome and post traumatic stress disorder," all of which she has been treated for while in prison.

On March 15, 1996 the "Galligan Report" also known as "Report to the Attorney General of Ontario on Certain Matters Relating to Karla Homolka" was delivered to Attorney General Charles Harnick. This report concluded that the plea bargain with Karla Homolka was legitimate and "driven by sheer necessity."

This part makes me sickest of all. Government trying to justify the light sentence given to that slut. Trying to portray her as a victim.

The murders, investigation, and trial were featured on the HBO show Autopsy a few years ago.

331817[/snapback]

Dateline NBC actually covered it, too. She's an animal, and I hope the victim's parents take out true and painful justice agaisnt her.

Dateline NBC actually covered it, too. She's an animal, and I hope the victim's parents take out true and painful justice agaisnt  her.

331828[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I doubt that will happen and this piece of garbage will live a long life while the victim's families suffer unimaginable pain.

Dateline NBC actually covered it, too. She's an animal, and I hope the victim's parents take out true and painful justice agaisnt  her.

331828[/snapback]

One of the victim's parents are actually her parents! She helped drug and rape her own fuggin sister!!!

She is an oxygen stealer. Someone just needs to make it so she stops stealing oxygen.

I think her actions were understandable, considering the treatment by her husband.... :unsure:

I am waiting for the first idiot to post how her actions were understandable considering the treatment by her husband...

331943[/snapback]

Hasn't someone killed that guy in prison or something?

331717[/snapback]

To my knowledge still alive. But I remember pictures in the media when he showed up for pre-trial hearings. He had only been in prison a while and he had the crap beat out of him. His face was messed up and eyes blackened.

I hope some serial killer gets a hold of Homulka. Besides the 2 girls, I believe Bernardo was also found to be a serial rapist in Toronto, before killing the girls. The girls, imo, 2 of the most horrific crimes in my memory.

To my knowledge still alive.  But I remember pictures in the media when he showed up for pre-trial hearings.  He had only been in prison a while and he had the crap beat out of him.  His face was messed up and eyes blackened.

I hope some serial killer gets a hold of Homulka.  Besides the 2 girls, I believe Bernardo was also found to be a serial rapist in Toronto, before killing the girls.  The girls, imo, 2 of the most horrific crimes in my memory.

331971[/snapback]

He was the Scarborough Rapist.

"Incredibly enough, in February of 1993, several years after blood samples had been taken from Paul Bernardo, the forensic laboratory in Toronto finally got around to analyzing his blood. The tests proved conclusively that Bernardo had raped the three women victims from whom they had semen samples."

Way to go government! Nice to see them spending so much time, money and resources to remove firearms from their population instead of analyzing evidence IN THEIR POSSESSION to solve such heinous crimes. Fuggin' bureaucrats.

If I were a father of one of the victims I would hit her from a quarter mile with a scope and a silencer as she walkede out of the prison. I would have no fear of meeting my maker because when and if I did I would say ... Where were You when all this happened to those teenage girls?

No help at all that's where. So get off of my case.

Bleeding heart liberal Canada.

331623[/snapback]

This story will make you even sicker as it relates to Canadian law:

A friend of the family attends med school in Newfoundland. He meets a woman with dual citizenship. After they each graduate, they return to the US to perform their residencies, but in different states. They continue a long distance relationship for a while, but he decides to call it off. She flies to see him, gets dumped, flies home, then drives back to shoot him dead.

Once the evidence makes it clear she's guilty, she flees to Canada. Then it gets worse. Evidently, she sabotaged some condoms and was pregnant with the dead man's baby (confirmed his through DNA testing). While on trial to be returned to the US to stand trial, she has the baby. The man's parents go to Newfoundland to see their grandchild the last of their bloodline as their son was an only child.

Anyway, as the court proceeding continue, the woman is finally imprisoned as enough evidence had finally been presented to return her to the US. While in prison, the grandparents of the child get custody.

Sounds great. No it gets EVEN WORSE! The woman is release on bail. In Canada, full bail does not have to be paid. Just some insignificant percentage. Now that the woman is back on the streets, the grandparents have to return their grandchild to the woman who killed thier son.

Then it really gets ugly. Shortly before she was to return to the US to stand trial, she takes the child for a late night drive and commits a murder/suicide taking the life of herself and her child.

I still struggle to come to grips with how this has affected the lives of my family and the parents/grandparents of the two murdered victims.

Somewhere the legal system needs to be held accountable. Saying that this was a case that "slipped through the cracks" or whatever rhetoric they want to waste our time with is inadequate compared to the losses we have endured.

Say what you want about the problems in the US, but there are definately worse alternatives.

If I were a father of one of the victims I would hit her from a quarter mile with a scope and a silencer as she walkede out of the prison.  I would have no fear of meeting my maker because when and if I did I would say ...  Where were You when all this happened to those teenage girls?

No help at all that's where.  So get off of my case.

332367[/snapback]

And there's probably not a court in the land that would convict you, either...

But they're letting a serial murderer like Homolka out...why would they even convict a vigilante?

I know, I know...to complete the circle of tragic irony...

332415[/snapback]

'ZACTLY. Then take into consideration the Canuck heirarchy's aversion to firearms...

Like I said earlier, bleeding heart liberal Canadians are the problem.

If you commit a murder in the US and run to Canada, they won't extradite you unless the US agrees to not go for the death penalty.

Hasn't someone killed that guy in prison or something?

331717[/snapback]

I saw this thread, and I KNEW it would have a "Fan in San Diego" post in it. Every time someone posts something about some sick crime or criminal, FISD is all about sodomizing, butchering and torturing the perpetrator.

<_<