Scum of the earth to be released from prison

I saw this thread, and I KNEW it would have a "Fan in San Diego" post in it.  Every time someone posts something about some sick crime or criminal, FISD is all about sodomizing, butchering and torturing the perpetrator.

<_<

332492[/snapback]

Heh, Bado, you need to forgive and forget and move on. It's unhealthy to carry a grudge this long. What did I do to piss you off anyways? You'll have to refresh my memory because I have long forgotten any skirmish we may have had in the past.

Like I said earlier, bleeding heart liberal Canadians are the problem.

If you commit a murder in the US and run to Canada, they won't extradite you unless the US agrees to not go for the death penalty.

332455[/snapback]

That is true for just about everywhere the US has extradition treaties for.

Uh, it's in Canada.  Common sense isn't exactly supreme there.

332413[/snapback]

It seems that it may be lacking elsewhere as well.

http://news.mainetoday.com/apwire/D89OBD8G0-117.shtml

This is an excerpt from the above-referenced story. This "gentleman", after murdering two people, crossed the border into the US.....

"He said he watched as officials confiscated an arsenal of weapons.

"When he come in they opened his bag up and they took out, it looked like large bayonets to me but they could have been a little bit longer for swords, and then two pairs of brass knuckles fastened on to his bag, a chainsaw and what looked like a flak jacket, a bullet-proof vest," Mr. Young said.

Customs officials seized the weapons, then let the man into the country."

I saw this thread, and I KNEW it would have a "Fan in San Diego" post in it.  Every time someone posts something about some sick crime or criminal, FISD is all about sodomizing, butchering and torturing the perpetrator.

<_<

332492[/snapback]

And why not? this woman does not deserve to live, let alone human dignity. She's an animal and ought to be euthenized.

1) its the lawyers fault for taking the plea-bargin

2) does canada have the freedom of speach amendment??? :blush: (also known as a sarcastic smiley and everything...)

3) if a family member of one of the raped and murdered girls shot this woman, they would probubly get off. :ph34r:

But they're letting a serial murderer like Homolka out...why would they even convict a vigilante?

I know, I know...to complete the circle of tragic irony...

332415[/snapback]

Who said I would get caught ? People get caught on Police TV shows like Cops. In real life it's a friggin free-for-all out there. The bottom line is I don't have any children. I am a happily married working DINK. So I'm not going to be a vigilante any time soon that I know of ...

Heh, Bado, you need to forgive and forget and move on. It's unhealthy to carry a grudge this long. What did I do to piss you off anyways? You'll have to refresh my memory because I have long forgotten any skirmish we may have had in the past.

332539[/snapback]

It was just an observation. Thanks for your concern about carrying grudges and my health, I won't forget that. Ever. But I don't recall having a problem with you. I guess I'm just amused by your fascination with these morbid topics and your deep reservoir of outrage. Here comes the inappropriate and confusing smilie. :blush:

It was just an observation.  Thanks for your concern about carrying grudges and my health, I won't forget that.  Ever.  But I don't  recall having a problem with you.  I guess I'm just amused by your fascination with these morbid topics and your deep reservoir of outrage.    Here comes the inappropriate and confusing smilie. :blush:

333239[/snapback]

My interest in the Bernardo case is that they lived in the same neighborhood as my brother and his family. Also my brother is a detective seargent on the Niagara Regional Police so he was personally involved with some aspects of this case. Needless to say it was a much discussed topic in the family.

As for my comment about Bernardo, I say the same thing about Manson, Dahmer any useless murderer in prison serving life sentences. Whats the point ? Someone should just axe them and save the taxpayers the money.

I'm not aware of a fascination with morbid topics. I do have a passion for topics about God as most people do I suppose for obvious reasons.

Take care.

My interest in the Bernardo case is that they lived in the same neighborhood as my brother and his family. Also my brother is a detective seargent on the Niagara Regional Police so he was personally involved with some aspects of this case. Needless to say it was a much discussed topic in the family.

As for my comment about Bernardo, I say the same thing about Manson, Dahmer any useless murderer in prison serving life sentences. Whats the point ? Someone should just axe them and save the taxpayers the money.

I'm not aware of a fascination with morbid topics. I do have a passion for topics about God as most people do I suppose for obvious reasons.

Take care.

333349[/snapback]

You are aware that domeone did axe Dahmer, of course...?