πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not saying that this internet gossip is true but if it is then what in the world was the FBI doing with this information for the last FOUR YEARS?Β 

Violating their oath to uphold the law and the constitution.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not saying that this internet gossip is true but if it is then what in the world was the FBI doing with this information for the last FOUR YEARS?Β 

Β 

Covering it up.Β 

Β 

In the longer Twitter thread they pull emails from the Hunter laptop to show all the communications with a money launderer who set up a bank account for Hunter at a money laundering bank.

Β 

You know the laptop thats Russian disinformation, that the NYT and WaPo now, safely post big lie election, admit is authentic.Β ^_^

Β 

So there's nothing to even ask questions about here.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Covering it up.Β 

Β 

In the longer Twitter thread they pull emails from the Hunter laptop to show all the communications with a money launderer who set up a bank account for Hunter at a money laundering bank.

Β 

You know the laptop thats Russian disinformation, that the NYT and WaPo now, safely post big lie election, admit is authentic.Β ^_^

Β 

So there's nothing to even ask questions about here.

Lots of crimes by powerful connected people being covered up by other powerful connected people while they mock common citizens with claims that nobody is above the law.Β  The media buries the truth and tries to bury anyone with the courage and strength to speak it.Β  The entire system a cesspool of corruption.

Β 

Yet, incomprehensible, so many still refuse to open their eyes while these "leaders" drive the bus we're all riding in off a cliff while they stuff their own pocket at the expense of us all.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I routinely have someone setup a bank account in another country for me.Β  Who doesn't?

Β 

Oh I've done it.

Β 

Even had the person who set it up for me get convicted for money laundering and the bank itself shut down for money laundering.Β 

Β 

This was years ago. Nobody seems concerned about these associations at all.

Β 

I identify as Hunter Biden in this post.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh I've done it.

Β 

Even had the person who set it up for me get convicted for money laundering and the bank itself shut down for money laundering.Β 

Β 

This was years ago. Nobody seems concerned about these associations at all.

Β 

I identify as Hunter Biden in this post.

Β 

That was all fabricated by Rudy Giuliani...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m dying to hear from our resident Biden supporters what they believe all this money laundering was about.Β 

Β 

They're (tellingly) very quiet.Β  Except for the usual clown.

Β 

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Just allegations, no facts.

Β 

The facts they can't refute are:

Β 

1.Β  Idiot boy was only on Burisma's board for access to Joke

2.Β  Joke threatened (extorted) Ukraine if they didn't fire Shokin because he was corrupt

3.Β  Shokin wasn't corrupt

4.Β  Shokin was investigating Burisma

5.Β  Burisma is (or at least was, at the time) corrupt

Β 

If a proven money-launderer setup a bank account for idiot boy in another country, it's merely another piece of the known puzzle.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

About as much proof here as was in the Steele Dossier.Β 

GooseΒ 

Why would it be worth anywhere near a BILLION DOLLARS to the United States to have some prosecutor in a foreign country fired? And before you answer, consider this: There isn’t a single person in the US that’d be worth anywhere close to that $ amount.Β 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

GooseΒ 

Why would it be worth anywhere near a BILLION DOLLARS to the United States to have some prosecutor in a foreign country fired? And before you answer, consider this: There isn’t a single person in the US that’d be worth anywhere close to that $ amount.Β 

Because he was covering up corruption. The US and the West as a whole wanted him gone because he didn’t want to prosecute corruption, so we held up aid on that condition.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because he was covering up corruption. The US and the West as a whole wanted him gone because he didn’t want to prosecute corruption, so we held up aid on that condition.Β 

I could be wrong but I don’t think the bounty on Osama Bin Laden was $1,000,000,000.00. Β 
Β 

Wake the heck up!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

And how much corruption was prosecuted after Shokin was fired?Β  Surely Shokin must have been, right?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1