πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

Should be easy to prove then, right? What is the Elephant team waiting for?

Β 

Bongino is a clown.Β  The right's version of Joy Behar.

Β 

He's correct. Joe Biden is a foreign agent, although he admits he puts the FACT part in there solely to trigger leftist meltdowns.Β 

Β 

It works.

57 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

He's correct. Joe Biden is a foreign agent, although he admits he puts the FACT part in there solely to trigger leftist meltdowns.Β 

Β 

It works.

Β 

I hate to pull a @BillStime, but is there any evidence of this?Β  What foreign country?Β  He obviously knows because he knows its a FACT.Β  Why didn't he tell us?

Β 

And why would he add something that he knows is sketch to his tweet just "solely to trigger leftist meltdowns" if he were a serious person?Β  This ***** is not doing. anything to help our country which he professes to love.

Β 

He's on a station here I tune into sometimes so I know his schtick. But not very often, cuz he's a clown.

Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

I hate to pull a @BillStime, but is there any evidence of this?Β  What foreign country?Β  He obviously knows because he knows its a FACT.Β  Why didn't he tell us?

Β 

He knows the same evidence the rest of us do, plus a little more inside baseball. You know the evidence the left keeps telling us isn't evidence at all.

Β 

Β 

And why would he add something that he knows is sketch to his tweet just "solely to trigger leftist meltdowns" if he were a serious person?Β  This ***** is not doing. anything to help our country which he professes to love.

Β 

You realize you can't reason with leftist useful idiots, right?

Β 

These people are forever lost to reality.Β  Therefore saying things to trigger their rage is perfectly reasonable.

Β 

Or do you think playing nice with commies is going to stop their destructive intentions?

Β 

Β 

Β 

He's on a station here I tune into sometimes so I know his schtick. But not very often, cuz he's a clown.

Β 

Β 

Β 

You're entitled to your opinion, but the guy has worked as a SSA under both Bush and Obama. He just might have a unique perspective that you and I don't.Β 

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but the guy has worked as a SSA under both Bush and Obama. He just might have a unique perspective that you and I don't.Β 

Β 

Versus an unfunny comedian on an entertainment show masquerading as a news show, that is neither entertaining nor newsworthy?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ALF said:

If Hunter gets a lot of prison time I would think Joe pardons him even if it cost him the election . jmo

Β 

He'll definitely pardon idiot boy.Β  And then really put the Dems on the defensive.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Love these supercuts...

Β 

1. Useful idiots' masters repeat: No Evidence!

Β 

Interspersed with cuts of...

Β 

Evidence!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Maybe it will be in idiot boy's tax returns...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

at this point the defense is that all these bags of cash enriching the Biden family, for no reason whatsoever are merely coincident with foreign policy driven by Biden that surprisingly favored the originators of the payments.Β 
Β 

Its all just a bunch of coincidences πŸ˜†Β 

Β 

"psops."